Sloth Interaction

Mickeymickey197555

Earning My Ears
We are going to Discovery Cove, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens. I believe they all 3 have a sloth. Can you tell me your experience with sloth interactions at the 3 parks.

Thinking of doing animal encounter at Discovery Cove but wondering what other options are.

Thanks!

My understanding of the Discovery Cove experience is that you don't know what animals you're going to see until the tour, the sloth isn't guaranteed?

There is a tour at SW that can use a sloth (the Animal Ambassadors tour). However, she isn't guaranteed

We went on the Animal Trek at Discovery Cove in September and a sloth was included in our tour. But it is optional. They don't guarantee what animals you will meet. We got to pet it and have our picture taken with it but we did not get to hold it or feed it. The trainer holding it said he was pretty heavy and was hurting her back to carry him around for us. the entire encounter with it was maybe 15 - 20 minutes. The other animals we encountered on the trek were an anteater, a screech owl, otters and numerous birds in the aviary (including macaws).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!