Slow-Carb Diet!

Haas4Concern

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone,

Just curious if anyone else does the Slow-Carb Diet and enjoys it. I did it last summer and dropped 45 pounds. I stopped it around september to focus on Goofy training and decided i would give it another go this summer. Ive only gained back about 5 pounds since i stopped doing the diet so I don't expect dramatic results this time around. Just looking for other peoples thoughts.

Hey Everyone,

Just curious if anyone else does the Slow-Carb Diet and enjoys it. I did it last summer and dropped 45 pounds. I stopped it around september to focus on Goofy training and decided i would give it another go this summer. Ive only gained back about 5 pounds since i stopped doing the diet so I don't expect dramatic results this time around. Just looking for other peoples thoughts.

Ive never heard of it.

We are currently doing The 100 diet by Jorge Cruise and its all about watching/limiting sugar calories (which includes carbs). Ive lost a good bit on it already in a month and a half

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!