Slow POT

I know of people that were swept from a race because they did not understand that time in line for photos counts towards the required pace. So while their running pace was more than sufficient, the stopping for photos and not realizing that counted towards their time caused a problem.

If you are using some timing device like an Apple Watch, it is good to turn off the auto pause feature. For my training runs I like it because if I stop, it is because I'm at an intersection or some other force stop and I don't want that to be considered in my pace calculation (I can always figure out the other afterwards since I have an elapsed time in addition to active running time). But on race days I make sure to turn that feature off so I have a better estimate of what my official pace would be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter