Small children at HKDL Hotel

DisneyAngel05

What's 12 hours on a plane, when DISNEY is waiting
Hi all

I'm hoping someone can help me - my husband and I are avid travellers and I'm lucky enough to have gone to all 5 Disneylands, having gone to HKDL in 2008. We stayed at the Hollywood Hotel and thought it was excellent.

Anyway, that was all in a past life, as we are now the proud parents of 5 month old twins. We're hoping to jet off to HKDL in Nov 2011 for the twins' first disney experience and I'm now in unfamiliar territory - travelling with kids!

Can anyone tell me what the Hollywood hotel is like for small children? Do they do baby food and bottles and are there cots etc available?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

We stayed at the Hollywood Hotel several years ago with our then 15 mo old. Cots (playpens, actually) and hot water (for baby formula) were available by request. We brought our own food to the hotel and into the park. They did serve milk (2%?), sandwiches and pasta so your twins should be just fine.

HKDL is very kid-friendly, and I think I remember seeing baby food on one of the menus. I think it may have been Chef Mickey's at the Hollywood Hotel. I would probably bring my own, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter