Small Dilemma

Marshel

Mouseketeer
I have FW ressies for Sunday, Sept. 13, and then for Tuesday - Thursday following; was hoping to snag a Monday ressie sometime between when I made them and my arrival date and piecemeal them together, and then all the madness started happening. As an AP holder with an existing resort ressie, I should be able to get a park slot for all the days since Monday would be my checkout date. I'm wondering when and if I'll be able to snag the extra day since they're not taking new reservations. If they don't open up new reservations, I'm wondering if I should keep the Sunday reservation and show up and throw myself on the mercy of the FW staff to try and get the extra day at that point with a backup plan of maybe keeping the trailer hitched for the single night and moving offsite for Monday night, or just cancel Sunday and show up Tuesday; I do have and offsite reservation for 6 more nights starting that Friday, as an AP holder, I should be able to get park slots at least some of those days; can cancel on or more days on the back end of that reservation depending on how things work out. Just looking for a little advice from some of you veterans.

I would take a wait and see approach. Right now they are handling guests with reservations leading up to the park opening, hopefully they will start to handle modifications of reservations before taking any new reservations. But I think they are taking things a week at a time right now, so next we may see them take things already booked through end of July, then August and so forth.

Was able to get Monday added to my 2nd reservation, so now I'm good to go for 5 nights starting Sunday 13 plus additional nights offsite starting Friday; she wasn't able to combine the 2, but hopefully they'll be able to accommodate me and keep me on the same site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter