Small Worlds- Mission Help Thread!

I invite everyone to come and try my first mission "Spooktacular Easter Egg Hunt", which takes you through 5 rooms that closely mimic some of Disney's Haunted Mansion ride in Walt Disney World.

The mission synopsis is:

Inside this dilapidated old mansion, ghosts who have reserved past lifetime leases have scared the daylights out of the Easter Bunny resulting in all his Easter eggs being lost. Save Easter by finding the Easter Bunny and all of his eggs in this mouldering sanctum of the spirit world ... if you dare!

The Mission can be found in Disney's Haunted Mansion - Portrait Gallery, owned by Paisley Teardrop

For those of you who try it out please message me in game with your thoughts, whether good or bad, and also let me know of any problems encountered along the way.

I invite everyone to come and try my first mission "Spooktacular Easter Egg Hunt", which takes you through 5 rooms that closely mimic some of Disney's Haunted Mansion ride in Walt Disney World.

The mission synopsis is:

Inside this dilapidated old mansion, ghosts who have reserved past lifetime leases have scared the daylights out of the Easter Bunny resulting in all his Easter eggs being lost. Save Easter by finding the Easter Bunny and all of his eggs in this mouldering sanctum of the spirit world ... if you dare!

The Mission can be found in Disney's Haunted Mansion - Portrait Gallery, owned by Paisley Teardrop

For those of you who try it out please message me in game with your thoughts, whether good or bad, and also let me know of any problems encountered along the way.

Oh sounds like fun, have to check it out :thumbsup2

Oh the rooms are great, the music is perfect!! I cant find the eggs in the graveyard, well not all of them lol, sigh tried to 2 hours, oh well will try again tomorrow. :)

I managed to complete it. :banana: It was pretty fun listening to the haunted mansion music and looking for eggs at the same time. I would like to do more Haunted mansion stuff on smallworlds.

as long as we're plugging missions here...... I just completed my first mission... pretty simple called Happy Birthday mission ( all 3 words). I'm gonna try out that haunted mansion one! Sounds like fun fun fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts