Smuggler's Run & DAS

I think I will keep them on the first time. I am going opening day and I think with the crowds my threshold will be very low anyways. How much lights are there. I have ha hard time with flashing light and notic they have a lot with the shooting is it very bright or not ( I hope this make since). And it looks like you are settled my your self about how fair are you from the rider next to you. I do a lite better with visual stimulation if I am not right next to a lot of other people.

I don't feel like there are a lot of flashing lights, but the ride does have an epilepsy warning.

You are seated a couple feet away from everyone else. It's nice that way. Imagine a room about 7 feet by 10 feet. Imagine placing 6 dining chairs in that space in groups of 2. It's like that.

I don't feel like there are a lot of flashing lights, but the ride does have an epilepsy warning.

You are seated a couple feet away from everyone else. It's nice that way. Imagine a room about 7 feet by 10 feet. Imagine placing 6 dining chairs in that space in groups of 2. It's like that.
thank you for this. I do not think the light will bother me I just could not tell from the video about the flashing lights.

Sorry, I am sure it has been asked before, but can you take an ECV through the line or do you have to transfer to a wheelchair?

Sorry, I am sure it has been asked before, but can you take an ECV through the line or do you have to transfer to a wheelchair?
I believe is saw a YouTube video where there was someone in line with an ECV ( Disneyland) not sure if it is just there if you can go all the way through the line with the ECV

You can go through the line and I'm pretty sure I heard they have ride pods the ECV can roll into as well.

We have taken a wheelchair all the way through the Smugglers Run queue. I don't think there is a pod that an ECV can roll into. My Mom always has to stand up and walk at least the last 15-20 feet into the pod and then sit in the seat and fasten her seatbelt. We are always asked if she can transfer and how far she can walk (sometimes we go to a regular pod and sometimes to the ADA pod). Kind of depends on who is in the waiting area at any given time. We have ridden Smugglers Run about 10 times now at DL (we live local and go a lot).

We have taken a wheelchair all the way through the Smugglers Run queue. I don't think there is a pod that an ECV can roll into. My Mom always has to stand up and walk at least the last 15-20 feet into the pod and then sit in the seat and fasten her seatbelt. We are always asked if she can transfer and how far she can walk (sometimes we go to a regular pod and sometimes to the ADA pod). Kind of depends on who is in the waiting area at any given time. We have ridden Smugglers Run about 10 times now at DL (we live local and go a lot).
You're right. It's listed on the website under transfer.
Transfer from Wheelchair or ECV
These attractions require Guests to transfer from their wheelchair or ECV—by themselves or with assistance from their party—to a ride vehicle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter