Snack Attack November Exercise Challenge

Hello everyone! I have returned and we have several congratulations and updates in order. First off, congrats to Shrfleen for reaching Kitchen Sink Wish Green! Also, well done sophy1996, and Pollyanna Mom for reaching Berry Cream Puff Purple!

We will look at the number of calories in the Kitchen Sink from Beaches and Cream today to honor Shrfleen's success.

sin584232LARGE.jpg

One estimate I saw online puts 1/4 of the whole Kitchen Sink at about 5,400 calories. Yikes. Walking on an 6% incline at 4mph for about 6 hours will get you pretty close to burning that ice cream, hot fudge and whipped cream off.

Since the Team has now reached Popcorn Pink, we can also take a look at the calories in one serving of Disney Popcorn, which should be a little easier than a heap of ice cream and toppings.

Disney-Popcorn.jpg
One serving of this will only be about 100 calories. You should be able to burn this off in just about 8 minutes on an elliptical.

Adding 45 minutes today, bringing me to 270/480 and Berry Cream Puff Purple. And well done PollyannaMom for turning Popcorn Pink!

Today why don't we look at one of my favorite "snacks"?

Ohana Bread Pudding

WDWSNACKS_breadpuddingTambu2.jpg

I am not going to lie, I don't even care how many calories are in this. I'm pretty sure I died and went to heaven when I ate this and I had them bring me out a second one. One serving of this is supposedly about 700 calories. Whatever, it's worth it!

You could jump rope for an hour to burn these calories off.

Big congratulations to sophy1996 for turning Popcorn Pink and to Twilight Sparkle for reaching Kitchen Sink Wish Green!

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! To celebrate, we can look at the classic

Turkey Leg
turkeyleg.jpg

I'll be honest, this one does not appeal to me too much, and since in comes in at just over 1000 calories, I'm glad it doesn't! Running for about an hour at 6mph might just burn this poultry appendage off.

I'm adding 20 minutes for today, bringing me up to 290/480.
As we close out the month, please consider hosting December!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!