Snacks for a meal

In AK, there's a stand that has mac and cheese. I've had the one with shrimp as a snack credit. Not a full meal but a good size and pretty filling. It's open short hours if I remember correctly.

Les Halles in Epcot has lots of options, Flame Tree BBQ in AK has topped fries that can be filling and Yak &Yeti QS in AK has fried rice.

Mara has the delicious soups from Boma, Sunshine seasons has several sides we use as a meal.

I’m not sure they still have it but the French quick service( more like a pastry shop ) behind the gift shop near the movie venue had a delicious ham and cheese on a croissant as a snack credit . Small but adequate.

The Joy of Tea stand in China(Epcot) has chicken curry pockets. You get two for a snack credit-a smaller, but yummy lunch.

Chili cheese fries at Casey's is a lot of food for a snack credit.

Pastries from the grab n go at the resort food court are pretty huge - usually a snack credit and enough of a breakfast for me.

My sister and I used two snack credits at Cookes of Dublin to get an order of chips and the Irish cheese and bacon dip. That was enough food for a meal for two and so tasty (though not at all healthy).

In AK, there's a stand that has mac and cheese. I've had the one with shrimp as a snack credit. Not a full meal but a good size and pretty filling. It's open short hours if I remember correctly.
This and snacks at flaming tree bbq!

It's the Eight Spoon Cafe and is located right around the corner from Flame Tree. They also have mac 'n cheese topped with pulled pork which is very good and filling. Flame Tree has french fries topped with cheese and pulled pork.

Epcot has the Refreshment Port with Poutines (french fries topped with a savory sauce and other stuff if I remember).

I’m not sure they still have it but the French quick service( more like a pastry shop ) behind the gift shop near the movie venue had a delicious ham and cheese on a croissant as a snack credit . Small but adequate.
Totally agree; we love the ham and cheese croissant. It is enough for a light meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter