Snagged It!

BEACHCLUBVILLAS

Mouseketeer
It can be done at the 7 month window. The perfect vacation. pixiedust: We're celebrating our 25th anniversary big! :love:

This week we switched our BCV ressie for 1 week at the BW in a Boardwalk View 1BR during Food & Wine Festival - Sun Oct 28 to Sun Nov 4. :drinking1 This is the longest Disney vacation we've taken. It looks like this:

2 nights at Vero - Ocean View Inn - Oot 19-21 :beach:

4 night DVC Cruise - Deluxe Verandah Oct 21 to Oct 25 :sail: - We are looking forward to meeting all you fellow DVC members on the cruise.

3 nights at SSR-Studio-Oct. 25-Oct 28 (if lucky - Congress Park DD view) :woohoo:

7 nights in a BW view 1BR - Oct 28 to Nov 4 :banana:

It doesn't get any better than this!
:dancer: :banana:

Wow! What a great vacation you have lined up!!!

Can I come along??? :)

Sounds wonderful, have a great trip. You were v lucky to get 7 nights at BCV! :) Well done!

:) Now that's what I call a great vacation!!! How many points are you using total for that trip? I assume that DCL is via cash?

What a great catch! Boardwalk View! Tell me, What are you going to do with all of that time at Disney? I love new ideas...:goodvibes

Thanks everyone.

How many points?

We did some banking and borrowing and paid for one of us with points and one of us with cash for the cruise. All total, crusie, vero, ssr and bwv - the trip is 523 points.

What will we do with all that time in Disney?

Decompress. Hit the parks, eat, sleep in, go to the pool, coffee or cocktails on the balcony, We like just being there and taking it all in. I am going to miss Storm Along Bay. Its a real tradeoff giving up SAB for a BW view. I like floating around in the lazy river. We'll go sit on the beach though. :dance3:

Congratulations! I may save your plan and copy it for our 25th. Did you have to call day-by-day for the resort or were you able to do it in one call?

Thanks everyone.

How many points?

We did some banking and borrowing and paid for one of us with points and one of us with cash for the cruise. All total, crusie, vero, ssr and bwv - the trip is 523 points.

What will we do with all that time in Disney?

Decompress. Hit the parks, eat, sleep in, go to the pool, coffee or cocktails on the balcony, We like just being there and taking it all in. I am going to miss Storm Along Bay. Its a real tradeoff giving up SAB for a BW view. I like floating around in the lazy river. We'll go sit on the beach though. :dance3:

SAB has a lazy river ??

Happy anniversary! You will love the boardwalk view, the best in Disney IMHO.

Congratulations
have a great trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter