Snake removed from entrance of Magic Kingdom...

One time when we were at the contemporary, I think it was 2008, there was one in with the plush toys in the store. A guy got bit trying to remove it and I don't think the cast member found it. It was when they were building BLT.

It's a shame that now we have to burn the Magic Kingdom down to the ground because of that cobra.
Clearly the only rational answer. I had one in my house once and the funniest response was that now we had to burn the house down. I was almost on board with it.

Clearly the only rational answer. I had one in my house once and the funniest response was that now we had to burn the house down. I was almost on board with it.

You had a cobra in your house?? When I think of cobras I think of Jungle Book and far away lands. Where do you live that has cobras? Unless you just mean a snake in general? I might have totally misunderstood that. :P

You had a cobra in your house?? When I think of cobras I think of Jungle Book and far away lands. Where do you live that has cobras? Unless you just mean a snake in general? I might have totally misunderstood that. :P
Nah, just a little garter snake. But it seemed almost as bad at the time. ;)

I hate snakes but THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IN FLORIDA including Disney World.

One time we FP+ into Beauty & the Beast at DHS. We were on about the 6th row and they had not let SB in yet. All of a sudden someone says "SNAKE" and there it was a few rows back cruising around. They held up the rest of the guests until someone could come scoop it up.

We were standing by the lagoon at Universal waiting for evening show and a snake came out of the bushes across my foot and then made it's way along the walkway. Folks were screaming standing on benches. Folks came to try and get it but it slipped back into bushes.

There is so much wildlife all over, looking at you from the bushes .... if you knew how much and what variety, you would never go back.

I have certainly upped my bravery. In my FL garden I have had 3 different kinds of snakes cross my path, kept the hawk eye on one living next door in a hole and ................ learned how to run backwards while pulling an oblivious big dog - when spotting this sunning themselves on the sidewalk ...................

IMG_8240.JPG

Last edited:
I just look at that harmless little snake and think about the ridiculousness that was my freshman year in JUCO, our dormmate down the hall caught and kept a rattlesnake in an aquarium. So young, so dumb.....

We were standing by the lagoon at Universal waiting for evening show and a snake came out of the bushes across my foot and then made it's way along the walkway. Folks were screaming standing on benches. Folks came to try and get it but it slipped back into bushes.

Silly people. You’re supposed to stand on chairs/benches for mice, not snakes. ;)

Besides, snakes can climb...

I would be the person edging a bit closer to get a good look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!