• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

snorkel equiptment

ebonyeyes

Mouseketeer
In my planning for our upcoming trip home… I am trying to decide if we should buy snorkel gear and take it with us, buy it there, or just rent if that is an option. We will probably have a couple beach/snorkel days in our 9 day adventure. TIA

We are going to be in Oahu 2 weeks. Got 3 excursions booked that provide snorkel equipment. I just figured it was easier for us to take our own stuff with us so we had something available for the remainder of our trip. The cost is about the same to rent.

We saw our travel fins at the Kapolei Target that were about double what we paid on Amazon. We went to a dive shop to get quality masks that were properly fitted, so I didn't compare the masks to what Target offered. We were happy we brought our own equipment with us.

I am a total germaphobe and I have always made sure to bring our own after I watched rental snorkels being "washed" once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter