Snow Storm, Cruise Changes, 5k's, Back-2-Back and Turning 30: Disney Wonder 2018 Adventure

After that I headed up to the stores to buy a few things I want to make sure I got. Went back to the room and dropped off my things then headed to see The Character Dance party.

I know my dad walked around the ship today and took some pictures.

Dad went to see Frozen.

I decided to play Movie Trivia and got a drink.

After trivia I guess I was hungry again.

After that dad and I met up and did the Private Mixoloy we had with our group.

After the tasting I head back to the room to take a shower and get ready for the show and dinner. Tonight the show was Frozen The Musical Spectacular, so dad and I headed there. After that we headed to Crown & Fin for 90's trivia, Nick joined us tonight as well. After that was dinner, we were in Triton's tonight again. I got this,

After dinner we headed back to the room and found this.

Headed to Azure for the night, saw my favorite bartenders and ordered my favorite drink. Saw Acrobatrix act which was a nice change, after that stayed around and hung out and talked with Nick and enjoyed 90's Flashback and DJ Alex spin tunes. Got another drink. Left earlier tonight since I was doing 5k tomorrow on Castaway Cay. Headed back to the room and passed out

So I got ready, dad got back and got ready too. I headed up to grab us seats for the show. It was a welcome aboard show and just kind of a preview of the cruise to come. The Captain did come out and tell us why the cruise was changed, and it really explained a lot.

After the show, but Dad and I went to get a drink at The Cadillac Lounge. The only night we went there, but we will save that part for later. I got this.

After our drinks and listening to the person play some piano, we headed to dinner which was at Tiana's Place tonight. We met our servers Jose and Sweetson and also the head server Alberto. We also met our tablemates, a mother and daughter. This is the one place i wanted to try because we hadn't been on the Wonder since 2011. For dinner I had

After dinner we went to the room to see what towel animal was there.

Dad met our stateroom host Mario, who was great for our cruises. I met him earlier in the day. After that I headed up to Azure for Wonder Quest and got my first experience seeing Jo is action, she is amazing. I met up with Nick for that. After that I talked with Nick who I had met earlier in the day and we just chatted, since it was really rocking tonight Nick left early and we did have Castaway Cay tomorrow too. When he left I probably got a Chocolate Martini from Denton or Jayson. Can't remember what I did for sure after that, but I think i went to drink 9 to get some soda and then called it a night and headed to the room.

Brushed my teeth and passed out pretty fast. Also don't know if I mentioned earlier, we saw or friend Mario and were surprised in a good way that he was on we met him on the Fantasy in 2013 when he was a bartender, then he remembered us when we cruised the Magic in 2015, saw him again on the Magic in 2016 and now the Wonder in 2018. This time he was in whites.
Do you happen to have a picture of Alberto or remeber where he was from? I am searching to see if this is the same one at we have traveled with on the Fantasy & Magic. We are on the Fantasy in July and hoping Alberto was going to be on the ship.

March 10th, 2018

I woke up early today since it was Castaway Cay Day and I was doing the 5k on the island. I think dad was out and about getting coffee and walking around the ship.

I got ready, Dad got back and we headed up to Cabanas for breakfast.

I headed back to the room after breakfast and finished getting ready. Made plans with Dad to meet up on the beach when I finished the 5k. I then headed down to Azure to check in for the 5k. They explained how it worked and we waited a bit. While I was doing this dad was exploring the ship.

They lead us off the ship to the 5k start line which is basically a 5k walk. Dad saw this and got a few pictures.

They started the 5k and we were off, today running the 5k was pretty warm, but it's been warmer. Today I did decent and finished with a time I liked.

Messaged dad and he headed off the ship and we met up. Along the way to meet me he took pictures.

Dad took a few pictures of me.

Chilled on the beach for a while.

Dad and I headed over to the Heads Up Bar to grab a few pictures.

We grabbed our drinks at the bar.

Dad headed over to the adult beach.

I decided to stay at the family beach today.

I grabbed some lunch.

After lunch I went back to the beach area.

I don't really know what my dad did, but here's pictures he took of his afternoon on the island and heading back to the ship.

I decided to head back the ship, so I started to take some pictures and head back.

Last edited:

Do you happen to have a picture of Alberto or remeber where he was from? I am searching to see if this is the same one at we have traveled with on the Fantasy & Magic. We are on the Fantasy in July and hoping Alberto was going to be on the ship.

Sorry no pictures and can't remember where he was from I can look up on the ticket stub later where he was from though

Got back on the ship and met up with my Dad and we explored the top deck and took pictures.

Yeah I had to pose like this too.

And Dad got in on pictures as well.

I split up with dad for a while and headed to get my regular drink on deck.

I then walked around and took pictures.

Went Back to the room and showered up as I was walking back to the room passed Natalie in the Hall and she said "Hey, Julia" wow she remembered my name. After showering and cleaning up I went up to deck 4 and took a few pictures of us leaving Castaway Cay.

After that I walked around a while.

I was hungry so got some chicken tenders on deck I guess.

Headed back to the stateroom to get ready for the show tonight and saw Dad. He got ready while I headed up to the theatre to save us some seats.

The show tonight was Disney Dreams An Enchanted Classic. It was great as usual. After the show, we headed to Azure for a drink and 2000's Music Trivia with Jo. We of course grabbed some food like normal.

We didn't win trivia, but we didn't completely suck tonight. After that was dinner at Animator's Palate. It was the drawing show. Here's what I did.

For dinner I got this.

We saw the show which was nice as usual. Here's a video

And Picture

After dinner we headed back to the stateroom, no packing for us tonight since we were doing the 4 night after this as well. We found this in the stateroom.

Headed to Azure and played the Game Show: The Feud and then show JUNNK adult show which was a riot since Jo and Natalie were both a part of it in some good ways. After that talked with Nick again for a while one last time and then grabbed a drink from a few of my favorite Bartenders and Drink Servers. Told Jayson and Denton I was doing a back-2-back and they both seemed excited. I must tip well or someone lol. Decided to call it a early night since i was tired, headed up to deck 9 to grab a drink then headed back to the stateroom and passed out.

March 11th, 2018

So today was my 30th Birthday. Yeah I turned 30 on the Disney Wonder. It was also the day the 7 night ended and 4 night started. My dad and I were doing a Back-2-Back so we were staying on. We woke up early and went up to Cabana's fore breakfast. I was trying to eat lighter today. I failed.

After breakfast we headed back to the room to brush our teeth and finish getting ready for the day. Took some pictures in the room. Gotta rep The Wild Rovers with the shirt I'm wearing.

After that we split up for a while and walked around the ship.

We met up again in the atrium and people watched for a while.

They had all people doing a Back-2-Back for this cruise meet in Cadillac Lounge, so we headed there. Took a picture along the way.

So we met up in the Cadillace Lounge and waited for someone to come get us to get off the ship, there were other people who were doing Back-2-Back's as well, but they were related to the crew on the ship. Someone finally came and told us how it was gonna work and lead us all off the ship and back into the terminal. We waited around a bit and then check in.

We checked in and then waited around a bit more. Looked over the new navigator for today and took pictures of the ship.

Someone came up got the Back-2-Back people to get on the ship, yeah we got on again before regular boarding started. We headed to the stateroom real fast and then headed up to deck 9 to relax.

We walked around the top deck a bit.

They started letting people on the ship, so I decided to grab some lunch.

After both dad and I ate lunch we went to see what tastings were available this cruise. We signed up for both Martini and Mixology one's.

After signing up for the tastings we walked around a bit.

Staterooms were open again, so we headed to the room for a bit and dropped off a few items we had been carrying around. We have a meet and greet in Fin & Crown, so we headed there. Saw some of the awesome bartenders how were happy to see we were on this cruise too. After meeting everyone I headed up to call mom to see how she was, remember she was without power the first few days. She told me all about what was going on and I told her how vacation was. After that I walked around a bit.

Next up it was the lifeboat drill. After that was Adventure's Away. Ashley was the Cruise Director for this cruise and Jo was still Club Host.

We started sailing away again

Headed down to deck 4 to watch us sail out of port and ran into my Dad who was down there.

I headed back to the stateroom to get dressed for dinner since we were going to Palo tonight to celebrate my birthday. Took this picture before doing that though.

Dad joined me shortly after

We got ready and headed to Palo dinner. We had booked for 6:00pm. We were started off with drinks and a antipasti plate to share.

We both got this as a appetizer.

We got a picture taken. We aren't normal people who dress up.

For Main course I got this.

And to finish I got this.

After dinner we headed back to the room to change into more comfy clothes and the we decided to go to trivia in Crown & Fin, it already started so we didn't play, but we grabbed a beer, tonight it was 50's & 60's trivia. After that we went to see The Golden Mickey's. It was good again tonight. After that went back to the stateroom and dropped a few things off and found this.

then headed up to Azure for The Feud Game show and to grab a drink. Tonight John Cassidy had a adult show, so watched that as well. After that grabbed another Chocolate Martini and talked to Jayson and Denton for a little. Watched people learn line dancing.

Met a few people tonight as well. Not many people there again. Called it a night and headed to the stateroom and passed out after a long day.

Last edited:
March 12th, 2018

Woke up today, dad was out getting us coffee. I got dressed and ready. Dad got back and we relaxed and drank our coffee and then we headed up to Cabana's for breakfast. Today we ate outside on deck 9 by the pool.

After breakfast went back to the stateroom and brushed our teeth and then headed up to the atrium since I had the princess gathering booked.

Went to guest services to put a gift card on my account and then headed to the gym to get in a little workout.

After that headed to see Coco in the Buena Vista Theatre. I loved the movie a lot. After the movie I walked around a bit.

While I was doing this dad got off the ship for a bit.

I relaxed on deck 4 for a bit.

I headed to grab some lunch up on deck 9

I walked around for a while and took some pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts