Snow White help, please

sweetbambi

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disneyland May 21 and we really want to go see Snow White because my beautiful granddaughter has a cute Snow White dress that she looks adorable in. Where can we find Snow White? Does anyone know what kind of shoes she wears?

Kathy :earsgirl:

You can find Snow White's Grotto by walking from Main Street to the castle, don't cross the castles moat but go to the right and there's a little path leading to Show White. You'll be able to see her, she's right up against the castle in a quiet corner. She has her wishing well that you can throw coins into which are donated to charity. Listen and you'll hear "I'm Wishing".

I looked on the internet about her shoes and there are several pictures of her with different colors, white, black red and yellow, so I'm exactly sure which :earboy2:

I think the original poster is referring to the face character. I've seen her several times in Epcot*. (But that won't help you in DL. :) )

I would expect her to be found at the Princess breakfast or floating around Fantasyland at random times.

*I seem to recall that she wore either white or black, patent leather-type slippers.

I've seen Snow White in that grotto greeting on many occasions. Also, in DCA, there is a "meet the princesses" room in the Hollywood Backlot. The Main Disney Princesses rotate through there all day.

Don't forget to take her to see the Snow White show in the Fantasyland theatre. It's a MUST see. Sometimes the characters stay on stage for
autographs after the show. In this production, Snow White wears clogs.
Not very comfortable for park touring though! I'd recommend getting in
line no later than 30 minutes before showtime to be in one of the first
rows in the bottom section.

Have Fun!

The face character?? I told her where to find Snow White at, in her grotto next to the castle. lt's where we've seen her on many times and had pictures with her. What do you mean by a face character? :confused3

I believed from your post that you were referring to the statue in the grotto. (Instead of a cast member in costume.)

As Steve pointed out, apparently she appears 'live' in the Grotto as well. I haven't seen this, but it would be logical.

In >my< days, the grotto was just a quiet place to relax. :hourglass

:rotfl: Aw okay, you had me confused. I guess I don't know the statue but know of the 'live' character herself in the grotto. I knew what she was talking about ;)

In the princess gift shop located just to the left as you walk through the castle they have a princess story hour. I think they have it three times a morning, with a different princess each day. When we went in November Snow White was one of the princesses. If you go to that shop first thing, they should be able to tell you which princesses will be reading at what times. The story hour is very cute, be sure to get there early so you get a good seat. After the story, the princess does a meet and greet with any kids who want to wait in line. Also, you can probably see Snow White many mornings at the Princess Breakfast at the Plaza Inn. We have also seen her at Goofy's Kitchen several times, but there is no way to predict if she'll be there for sure. And as a previous poster said, don't miss the Snow White Show! It is my favorite show at any Disney park because I am a big Snow White fan too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter