Snow White's Scary Adventure Closure

I for one will be very upset to see Snow White go. I love that ride. Disney is famous for their "dark rides" not coasters! Instead of trashing classic dark rides, they should bring them a new life. Save the thrills and chills for Universal.

Also, someone said they should scrap the jungle cruise- if that one goes I'm selling my DVC!!!! Leave the classics ALONE!

I was bummed to hear we're losing SWSA, but I'm not ready to say they shouldn't replace it with this new Dwarf Mine car ride. I was bummed when they closed World of Motion, but Love Test Track. I was bummed when they closed Horizons, but love Mission Space. I was bummed when they closed Alien Extraterrostrial Encounter, and I'm still bummed after riding Stich ;)

But this new ride sounds like it could be done really well. I'm envisioning a dark ride experience with animatronics and a soundtrack, with some mild roller coaster thrills mixed in. I'll hold my judgement till it's open and I ride it.

The one aspect that does irk me a little is according to an article in the Orlando Sentinnel someone posted the other day, the building that SWSA is in will actually be replaced with a Princess meet and greet, meaning the dwarf ride will be located somewhere near by. People love their meet and greets, and to some that is the point of WDW, but I'd much rather have the classic ride. There's 3 other parks, plus a bunch of lands at this park that folks could meet their fav princess ;)

The one aspect that does irk me a little is according to an article in the Orlando Sentinnel someone posted the other day, the building that SWSA is in will actually be replaced with a Princess meet and greet, meaning the dwarf ride will be located somewhere near by. People love their meet and greets, and to some that is the point of WDW, but I'd much rather have the classic ride. There's 3 other parks, plus a bunch of lands at this park that folks could meet their fav princess ;)

It was all a big game of musical chairs. The area where the mine coaster is going was supposed to be home to some detailed interactive meet & greet locations for Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. So the Meet & Greet deal was downscaled substantially. I really don't think they intended to keep 2 Snow White themed rides.

Keep in mind with Toontown closing and the interactive M&G's scrapped, they had to go SOMEWHERE.

I got stuck on the Snow White ride when I was pregnant.

The space you have to squeeze through to get on is so small!
I managed to get in, but then trying to stand up and get myself out was nearly impossible. A castmember had to help while my husband pushed from behind.

Very, very embarrassing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter