So are we going to finally have a live podcast today, April 10?

I'd be a bit concerned about the weather right now. I'm local and we've been having thunderstorms (started last night) and they are expected to continue through the day. I know Pete doesn't like to do a show while there is a storm going on.

Other than that though, I know there is one planned.

Sorry, Kevin and Craig, I'll assume the show is still on unless I also get confirmation of the cancellation from:

-Pete
-John
-Kathy
-Teresa
-Porter
-Ryno
-Corey
-Julie
-Tyler
-Tom
-Michael
-Charles
-Shawn/Shaun/Sean/Shon
-Mary Jo
-Will Perry
-Mikayla
-Kylie
-Abby
-The neighbor who's always mowing

Once I hear from all of them, THEN I'll make alternate plans for 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

Sorry to ask this, but why cann't the team do a show in the thunderstorm??? would the weather interfere with the quality of the recording??

Sorry, Kevin and Craig, I'll assume the show is still on unless I also get confirmation of the cancellation from:

-Pete
-John
-Kathy
-Teresa
-Porter
-Ryno
-Corey
-Julie
-Tyler
-Tom
-Michael
-Charles
-Shawn/Shaun/Sean/Shon
-Mary Jo
-Will Perry
-Mikayla
-Kylie
-Abby
-The neighbor who's always mowing

Once I hear from all of them, THEN I'll make alternate plans for 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.
You forgot the pizza guy. Although maybe that's only if it's a Freeform Friday, and may take over an hour!! :o :rotfl2:

Sorry to ask this, but why cann't the team do a show in the thunderstorm??? would the weather interfere with the quality of the recording??

We don’t all live with Pete, so there is travel involved.

John and I live approximately an hour away.

Others are in a similar situation.

We were just about to leave for the Podcast when we heard it was canceled.

We turned on the weather and they predicted 60 mile an hour wind, quarter sized hail and a tornado warning.

As you can see, along with what others have said....there is more to it than not recording in a thunderstorm.

We don’t all live with Pete, so there is travel involved.

John and I live approximately an hour away.

Others are in a similar situation.

We were just about to leave for the Podcast when we heard it was canceled.

We turned on the weather and they predicted 60 mile an hour wind, quarter sized hail and a tornado warning.

As you can see, along with what others have said....there is more to it than not recording in a thunderstorm.

Thank you Kevin for the reply. I didn't know the weather was that bad and understand the reason for cancellation of the show. Looking forward to next week's podcast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!