So bummed! Anniversary trip and no brunch at California Grill

If anyone needs a 4 person or less ADR for CG Brunch on 4/7 at 11:45 it's currently avail on disney's site.

I'm also having really bad luck with California Grill brunch for August 18. We have Homecomin' booked as a back-up.
It's DH's birthday that day so we are also hoping to score a reservation for that day.

Has anyone seen the news of Wine Bar George offering a new bunch on Saturdays and Sundays. I saw something about it on FB, but it doesn’t show brunch as an option on the dining app. I thought it was supposed to start the last weekend in March.

On the day I decided to cancel the Deluxe Dining Plan for my solo trip this month, Touring Plans found me a Cali Grill brunch reservation. This was about a week ago, so three weeks from my trip. They open up, so don't get discouraged!

I saw this as a sign to keep my deluxe dining. :)

On the day I decided to cancel the Deluxe Dining Plan for my solo trip this month, Touring Plans found me a Cali Grill brunch reservation. This was about a week ago, so three weeks from my trip. They open up, so don't get discouraged!

I saw this as a sign to keep my deluxe dining. :)

Thanks for the positive update!! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that closer to one will open up for DH and I!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter