SO BUMMED!!How to get in ToT after sold out

My4Men

Lovin' the mouse
Hoping any Disers know a good way to get in ToT after it sold out. I run a lot of the Disney races and had "thought" ToT didn't sell out quite as fast. My DS12 was SO excited he was going to get to run his first runDisney event with what he calls a "real" medal. He ran a half marathon in record time to prove to me he was ready. So I waited...and planned to sign up this past Monday. It sold out literally 30 minutes before my paycheck went in the bank to pay for it:headache::headache: My hubby signed up for the new CrossFit event the weekend before and we had BIG plans to go and spend 10 days there letting my DS12 run is first RunDisney event. I am SO bummed we missed it. So...please anyone know how I can get us in through a travel agency or someone? Unfortunately, the fundraisers isnt' an option for me because we would have to raise 800.00 a piece and that is times THREE!! Sadly, not an option for me. Now we have prepaid for DH to do CrossFit and don't know whether we should even plan the long trip or not. :confused3

Check out the travel providers in the ToT registration section. They may still have some spots...but keep in mind you'll likely have to book a travel package to get it.

ToT sold out in over a month after the registration opened. Still faster than the previous couple of years, but at this rate it is basically that you have to be prepared to register on the first day if you want to make sure you get it. Since W&D sold out only a day after registration opened, there's no more guaranteeing you can wait a month or longer before you decide to register.

Good luck!

Definitely check out the travel providers. I was just able to get registration for the Wine and Dine Half through GET travel. I did have to book a 2 night stay through them, but I would have been doing that anyway (just through Disney) so it really didn't cost any extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter