So, DD17 just ran over a skunk

Awww, look at these cute kittens the little girls encountered.
3mPbO.png
836c722985ec3ef540b5511f28e2cce2--pepe-le-pew-machine-applique-designs.jpg

Our dog got sprayed SEVEN WEEKS ago today and she still faintly smells, especially after going out in the wet grass, it's like it reactivates it. And yes, we tried every remedy we could google, several times over. :crazy2:

My dad hit one a couple of years ago. He did the full wash plus undercarriage and it was still months. Same with dogs that get hit. Happened once to one of our dogs. We used peroxide, baking soda and something else - can't remember what the mix was. It lessened it somewhat, but for six months after every time it rained and she got even slightly damp, all we smelled was skunk.

Peroxide, baking soda and Dawn dish soap, we used a ton!

Actually the skunk climbed onto the bus and did his business when Simone the dog encountered him. The skunk then got off the bus quite alive. I just recently saw that 1970 episode again!

If I remember correctly, after the skunk incident, the Partridge Family checked into a hotel and took tomato juice baths. Even as a kid I thought it was stupid for room service to deliver something like 1000 individual glasses of tomato juice. Why couldn't they deliver the large food service containers that a commercial kitchen must have had?

Afterwards they had to dress up in borrowed costumes to perform their show that evening.

We've had a skunk breakout in our neighborhood this Summer. I got a good whiff most nights. Pe-ew...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!