So disappointed with Plaza breakfast!

That is unfortunate! We had breakfast at the Plaza Inn in 2017 and are going back in 2019. The food was fine - nothing special - but we appreciated the wide variety of characters you can meet. That's why we're going back... DD requested it again for the characters!

Does anybody know the current price for the breakfast? I have a reservation for Thursday but cannot find the current price ANYWHERE.

I've had great and "ok" experiences at the Plaza Inn. The Crystal Palace at WDW is much nicer, so you have to lower your expectations from that. I don't think the food is terrible at all. But my family likes it, so I guess that's all that matters.

I've definitely had better experiences sitting inside than outside. I would pitch a fit about wet chairs, and I rarely pitch fits.

Does anybody know the current price for the breakfast? I have a reservation for Thursday but cannot find the current price ANYWHERE.

I've had great and "ok" experiences at the Plaza Inn. The Crystal Palace at WDW is much nicer, so you have to lower your expectations from that. I don't think the food is terrible at all. But my family likes it, so I guess that's all that matters.

I've definitely had better experiences sitting inside than outside. I would pitch a fit about wet chairs, and I rarely pitch fits.
The price is $34

IF....Plaza Inn had breakfast an hour before the park opens (like they do at WDW character breakfasts), I might be tempted to do this one. But to give up primetime in the park? Hard to do.

What we usually do is once we've used our park hoppers or APs, we'll go to Surf's Up w/Mickey at PPH for breakfast. It's a good way to say goodbye to Disney. Expensive, but good.

So I went to Minnie's Breakfast early this morning. It was a lot of fun. I had a very early reservation (7:40am), and was seated inside. I'm very glad I was inside because it was freezing this morning. The characters were Minnie, Fairy Godmother, Sprinkles the Penguin, Rafiki, Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Chip, Dale, and Captain Hook.

I do sort of see where it can be disorganized.At the beginning I saw Chip and Tigger. About 30 minutes into my reservation, I didn't see any characters for 20 minutes..I asked a CM how often the characters circle around and she said you should be able to see everyone in 90 minutes. They did eventually all come around, but when they all came, I felt a tad rushed. I still had fun though! I haven't done a character meal at DL before so I really didn't know what to expect. Is that normal?

The food wasn't awful. The only thing I really didn't like was the french toast..too much cinnamon/pumpkin spice or whatever was on it.

Never understood why this place does so well other than it is in the parks. It was always bland bad cafeteria food and lackluster experience all the times I have been.
I've had 5 experiences here, 3 were bad, 1 was very good, and one just Meh. Personally, we prefer Storytellers or Surf's Up. Food is much better, and characters are at least regular. We've quit Plaza Inn, it just wasn't worth not knowing what we would get, and add to it, food is better elsewhere.

Just ate there Friday, 8:30am reservation and it was wonderful! My whole family had a great time and the food was good.

This was our third time and we were inside. The first time we sat outside, and I definitely agree that inside is better.

I would for sure be contacting Guest Services about your experience. Terrible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter