• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So disgusted Im about ready to cancel our 20th Anniversary trip

Yes I did get the name of the manager and the exact time I called.

Now for an interesting update. I just called to ask to speak to a Guest Services Manager instead of waiting for them to call me and the girl I spoke with....yep got her name too she was a regular agent not a GS manager....told me that the notation to accept 100.00 instead of the 200.00 was right there in the system and couldnt understand why the man I spoke to last night didnt see it. My deposit is now PAID!!!

She did say something rather interesting also. They put ALL new hires on AT NIGHT. Both times I have had problems have been at night when I called. I will not make that mistake again.

She also told me just to keep calling back on the DC rates for 2003 as they expect them to be out soon...within the next month. I sure hope she is right!

Im feeling a little better about this trip. Now I just have to wait out the discounts....hopefully there will be some.....and hopefully it will go smoothly from now on.

So glad to hear your trip planning is ending on a high note!!

(Well, I say planning in the reservation sense....it is disney....NOW the real planning will begin ;) )

I felt so bad for you in your first message. Any time you're planning something as important as a 20th you want it to come off without a hitch.

Congrats, by the way!!!!

Your trip is going to be really special! After all, you've climbed a mountain to get there!!!!

I have a ressie thru Disney Club and I am not too happy with having to send in 100.00!:rolleyes: So, I think I will let it ride, and wait for a "resident" special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter