• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So excited doing the double digit.........

I know just how excited you are... We booked our very first cruise a full year in advance. And, boy was I doin' the double digit dance when he hit the 99 day mark... Now, our cruise will be here before we know it. Yours will be too!!!

Are you going on the Nov 16th cruise??? We haven't even told the kids yet...but I am ready to burst!!!!

The reason we have not told the kids is that it is bad enough for us adults to be nagging at each other that we can't wait. Throw in an 11, 12 & 13 year old girls and frankly, we would all be basket cases!!! Not to mention already packed and staring at the suitcases every night getting depressed that it is not time to go yet...

Ok, I'll stop now...

Congrats to you all!!! As you can see by my trip counter I have well over 400 days until our cruise!!! My mom keeps telling us that it will be here before we know it! She is just wishing the time away!!

Have a wonderful cruise everyone!!!!!

:bounce::Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

yup - we're somewheres in the 80s for our 11/8 MAGICal cruise!
All of a sudden it's becoming a reality (again). And the fact that I now have my dinner outfits, formal outfit and semi-formal outfit. And Ive lost another 15lbs
Been waiting since 12/01 to get onboard the MAGIC
I AM READY !

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter