So excited! Going to Aulani in October!!

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
It's only for 2 nights, but I can't wait! We have been planning a trip to Hawaii for a while and my parents have a timeshare in Kona that we are going to for a week! My cousin (who is a huge Disney fan like me) and I decided to hop over to Oahu for two nights, after Kona, to experience Aulani as it could be a long time before we ever get back to Hawaii! I know it's only two nights, but we plan to only stay at the resort and mostly hang out at the pools/beach and enjoy the food and take it all in! And I can get my hands on an Aulani Dooney! LOL

So what are the best drinks at Aulani for adults and the best bar?

Thanks in advance!

If you are at Aulani, head to the ‘Ōlelo Room. Sit at the bar and you can take in some fun Disney related stuff. The CMs at the bar are a good resource and can help you navigate some of their signature drinks in line with your particular taste. They have happy hour, too. Or go later in the evening and sit outside where they usually have live music. Lava Flows are always a good choice but a lychee martini or anything with lychee is a good drink.

If you like mai tais, I would walk down to the Marriot Beach Club and get a frozen mai tai from the beachfront bar. It is out of this world!

The Olelo room was the best bar. The drinks are a little inconsistent at Aulani depending on who is making them. I ended up giving up on the mai tais there and switched over to pineapple martinis.

If you like mai tais, I would walk down to the Marriot Beach Club and get a frozen mai tai from the beachfront bar. It is out of this world!

The Olelo room was the best bar. The drinks are a little inconsistent at Aulani depending on who is making them. I ended up giving up on the mai tais there and switched over to pineapple martinis.

Thanks! I am not a big mai tai person, but pineapple martinis sound heavenly!!!

You didn't mention which part of October you'll be going but hope you are aware of the refurbishments going on in the pool/lazy stream area. I only mention this because you mentioned hanging out by the pool. I'm sorry I can't offer any suggestions on drinks as I haven't had a chance to visit this beautiful resort.

Sorry to hear about inconsistencies! I usually love Disney bars because they are so consistent! I will pay the higher prices if the drinks are good.

You didn't mention which part of October you'll be going but hope you are aware of the refurbishments going on in the pool/lazy stream area. I only mention this because you mentioned hanging out by the pool. I'm sorry I can't offer any suggestions on drinks as I haven't had a chance to visit this beautiful resort.

Yep I am aware. Luckily the lazy river is open when we are there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!