Give Me Liberty!
...from these boards

TikiGirl
Eggleboo - Lynn
djjmitt - David
LarryGadget - Larry
villians01
momdoc

besides my party of 10 (My In laws, Barry & Viviane, my brother in laws family, Gary & Sari, the twins, Rachel & Jolie, 21 months old by sailing, my wife Sandy, Alyssa, 5 1/2, and Jack, 3 1/2)

Anyone else?

We'll be by the family pool during Sunday afternoon. Stop by and say hello!

Hey Felix, We'll keep our eyes open for ya!! We are the older couple without kids! Well he's older, I'm a little younger. HEHE he's going to kill me for that cause he just turned 50 last week and me and the girls have been letting him have it big time! See you on 5/2. HAPPY CRUISING! YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA Lynn

Felix,

My family will be on this crusie as well. My wife (Jenny) and I (Scott) (second time cruisers). Our 2 kid's Ryan (4 1/2) and Rebekah (3) (both first time cruise). And my parents (Ken and Jeanne) (both first time Disney cruise). We are doing the 7 day land/sea. We are planning on getting on board as close to 1pm as possible (Who knows with two kids ;) ) I am sure we will see you up at the family pool. Have a Disney day.

what time is everybody's seating? We were given late seating and we are trying to figure out how it will work with 3 little ones.

David
pirate:

David,

We are late seating as well. I was told this was probably better for the little ones. The reason being is we get to go to the early show. Also, since we will have them in the Oceaneer's Club, they will take them to dinner before the 6:00 show so they would not be hungry during the show, and then if we want them at dinner with us, they can snack or just desert.

I have not actually done the Disney Cruise with the kids before, but this sounded like it would work great. If all else fails, there is pizza and burgers up on Deck 9 they can munch on before the 6:00 show. I hope this information helps. If I am completely wrong, someone let me know :D Have a Disney day all (and see you on the cruise!!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter