So Fellow Disers, what was the first thing that you viewed on Disney+?

Watched the Pixar short "Knick Knack".

Now watching "Empire of Dreams: The Story of the Star Wars Trilogy".

Going to watch THe Mandalorian with the family later today.

The Mandalorian. I was expecting to see all episodes available but I guess they’re releasing them one at a time?

Yes, episode 1 is out now. Every other episode will come out on Fridays. Episode 2 is out on the 15th. There are 8 episodes this season.

Haven't gotten to it yet, but Mr. Cheezypop said he watched Steamboat Willie. I think I'm gonna do the same!

The Mandalorian. I was expecting to see all episodes available but I guess they’re releasing them one at a time? If so that’s lame. Episode 1. was pretty good. Billy Dee, funny droid, weird animals, an orphan or two - classic SW template.

the second one will be on Friday than most fridays after that. One expection is when the new Star Wars movie comes out than that week I think it will be released on Wednesday.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - I'm hoping to watch The Mandalorian next. I had one hiccup watching 20k, but just went out and back in again on my Roku.

Robin Hood animated with the 🦊, then Wall-E.
I’m too too excited about all this!
I’m planning on turning into one of those fat cruise ship passengers of Wall-E with my screen in my face all day.

Not the first thing I watched. But last night found some vintage Mickey Mouse Club eps (from the 50s). I played the beginning swinging my arms back and forth and sang along. So much nostalgia.

Yes I am a nerd, Don't CARE

Ichabod Crane and Mr. Toad! We tried the Madalorian but it was not working. Then tried avengers endgame and it was glitching real bad so we picked an old one that not a lot would be watching!! Then after everyone went to bed I stayed up and watched Newsies!

DH was wondering what to watch first so I told him Steamboat Willie is popular on this board as a perfect start. So we watched that and Imagineering, then we watched Mandalorian with DS. 10/10!

Then I loaded our Watchlist with 20 picks.

Haven't gotten to it yet, but Mr. Cheezypop said he watched Steamboat Willie. I think I'm gonna do the same!

Ended up watching Steamboat Willie, then the Lonesome Ghosts short. Next up is That Darn Cat! and then either The Mandalorian or Imagineering. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts