So frustrated with DLP dining I could scream!

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
I have been trying for over a week to call DLP to make dining reservations. When I call the US WDW number they nicely hand out the DLP number but tell me they cannot transfer me. So I call and wait, & wait & wait. I have now paid for 5 international phone calls for over 20 minutes each & STILL haven't gotten thru. I am quickly approaching the never mind status

Have you checked the hours you are calling to make sure they are open in Paris? I was able to call no problem last Friday (about 7 am PST, so about 4pm in Paris), and got thru right away, with my entire call being only 4 minutes. I called +33 1 60 30 40 50

Well apparently all I had to do was tell the Universe I was about to give up! - Just tried one more time & immediately got thru - reservations for brunch 6/3 at Inventions & 6/5 dinner at Auburge

Well apparently all I had to do was tell the Universe I was about to give up! - Just tried one more time & immediately got thru - reservations for brunch 6/3 at Inventions & 6/5 dinner at Auburge
Yay, congrats! That is always what happens, haha! I hope you guys have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter