So How Do We Feel About the Changes to Be Our Guest?

CRT and Princess Fairytale Hall are literally spitting distance. You walk right by the PFH sign with the Cinderella's picture, then through a door and she is there meeting. Enchanted Tales isn't a deal breaker.

Yes, it happens in every park, it's up to parents to adjust their plans to avoid the questions.
I may be wrong but I thought at ETWB we were magically taken to a room in the castle. So obviously I can go from one room to another in my house in a few minutes. So a M & G with Belle and Beast shouldn't be too hard.

I have a reservation in August for dinner at BOG. I'm going to wait and see what the menu looks like once it's released in full and see what people's reviews are after it switches over to the new menu in July, then I'll make a choice as to whether I'm going to keep my ADR or not!

I have a reservation in August for dinner at BOG. I'm going to wait and see what the menu looks like once it's released in full and see what people's reviews are after it switches over to the new menu in July, then I'll make a choice as to whether I'm going to keep my ADR or not!
We have a July 27 reservation. I’ll report back. :D

I actually had no idea when I made the reservation that this big change was happening (that’s what I get for working too hard and spending less time here at the Dis!). I’m excited to be one of the first to try it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter