So I’m gonna be a dad...

Congratulations, our little ones are our precious gifts. I only have one, he's 31 now had him when I was 24. Enjoy all the little moments!

Congratulations! I have 2 DS, 2 Dgrandsons, and one Dgrandson on the way any time now. Boys are wonderful and full of energy. Have Fun!

Congratulations! I have 2 boys. They are 8 and 10 now. I can't believe how fast the last 10 years have gone. They are full of energy!!

You don't get parenting from a book. You are a good dad if you are able to listen without anger, punish when necessary, guide when needed, show interest in what they are doing be it studies or chorus or plays or sports and always let them know that they are the spark in your eyes, the pride in your heart and the person that will always be there for them. If they know they can depend on you if needed, you will be a trusted and good dad.

I guess a book is a good basis, but, life isn't scripted. Many things happen that no one thought of and if you can be their strength when they feel weak and just be there for them... no book can tell you how to act, you just need to really care. And congratulation, the birth and growth of my two girls (now grown up with their own children) is the one thing I look back on as being the highlight of an otherwise less then spectacular life, but, I am proud to have had the opportunity to experience all of it with them, so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!