SO I got an e-mail pin code today.....

lildeb724

Mouseketeer
Opened up AOL today - which I almost never use - and I have an e-mail with a pin code....for dates i am not planning on traveling....for apparently only value resorts which I don't want to stay in.....and you must stay 6 nights and I'm staying only 4....if you pay the full non-discounted rate than you get $150.00 disney dollars...how dissapointing....I guess maybe if I was staying 6 nights at a value it would mean a decent discount....but this does nothing for me.

I got the same e-mail too. It's not a deal I'm going to use (I already have an AP) but atleast I know WDW has my e-mail address. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I got the same email today and we're already booked for May which we can't change since my inlaws are going with us. So I called Disney and asked if it could in some way switched to when I'm staying since I have already booked the package they are offering and the cm tried and tried but said the computer would not let her. She also explained to me that there we AP codes or AAA codes but I am neither so I sit and wait for general codes. Oh well at least it was worth a shot to get some spending cash in my pocket right??

I got the same code offer. It's too bad that it was limited to April, 2005 only. Although, I am really thinking that our plans for December, 2005 are totally shot. We bought a house. Can you say budget killer? :guilty: Maggie

We got one today for a value at $109 for April 2-30. We're only paying $55 more a night for AKL savannah in April with our last pin code, so that's no deal to me. And the subject said "Great deal at Walt Disney World in April!"

I got the same e-mail so they must have really sent it everyone and his brother because I never get anything!
I agree with whoever said at least we know they have our e-mail addresses!

I also got the April pin. We are going in Oct so it doesn't help us. I just hope that they don't lose my email address between now and then. Maybe something useful will come up. Here to hoping.

Oh my Gosh!!!!!!!! Am I the ONLY one that didn't get it and I NEED it!! We're going in April and I've been waiting and waiting and NO emails.

The only email I got today was for park tickets.

Can someone post a copy of what the letter looked like???

I'm DYING here!!!!!!!! :)

I didn't get it either, but I did get an e-mail to take a survey. oh well anything from disney puts a smile on my face! :teeth:

:I can't beleive it. We never get and e-mail but we got one today. I'm on hold right now to try to change my reservation for the discounted rate. :rolleyes1

:banana: :banana: :cheer2:

Antonia said:
I got the same e-mail so they must have really sent it everyone and his brother because I never get anything!
I agree with whoever said at least we know they have our e-mail addresses!

Me too!!!!

ribbot.....I think you should call and ask about the e-mail special that was e-mailed out to everyone. Who knows, maybe with all of their computer problems you could still get that discount!!!! At least, you could call and make sure they have your correct e-mail address!! Worth a shot!! Wish I could give you mine because we are going in May not April and is no deal for us!!! Good Luck!! :goodvibes

I got it, too. But its only good for value resorts.

We've already booked a package for April with AAA. First time we ever got a email code, and its useless!

Just because they only list a price for a value resort, doesn't mean that's the only place you can use the code. You can always call to ask about prices for other resorts.

I just called to see if perhaps, one had been sent to me, and I didn't get it. I got an EXTEMELY NASTY CM. She told me, that there was no such offer in existence, and that it is not even the type of offer that WDW issues. She said she would check, but came back with a quick NO, and scolded me for making her look up my reservation, just for me to ask a question like that. Excuse Me- She asked for my reservation info, before even asking me what help I was needing. I'm almost positive she did not even look. I've make many calls to Disney, and there is no way her computer gave her that info that fast.

Really bummed right now- Not so much for no E-mail, but for the fact that I was treated that way. Unfornately, I missed getting her name. Is there a way for them to look and see who it was, if I choose to call and complain?

I wanted to second what Justhat said about calling to check if the offer can be applied to a moderate or deluxe resort. I got a postcard back in January that said something like "Value resorts available from $79" and did not say anything about prices at other resorts. We were interested in staying at YC so I thought "Oh well". I didn't even notice that there was a pin code on the card so I almost tossed it.

Then someone on these boards who got the same type of post card posted that it had a pin code on it and she got a discount for a deluxe with that pin code. I called the special phone number on the card, gave them my pin code and was quoted discounted rates for YC for our travel dates!

So I learned a valuable lesson (or two) from this: scrutinize those Disney mailings (and emails) *very* carefully, and never assume!

I would also caution people that these pin codes say "non transferable". I think Disney will look up the code to verify that it was in fact sent to you before they book you in at that rate. That's what happened in my case anyway.

There have been so many nasty CM's that I've talked to. And not one of them knows what they're doing. I called yesterday to see about a code and of course she says no.

We are going April 17th (I made the reservations LONG before I knew about codes)...so obviously that other code that ended on April 16th does us no good. So I mentioned about the older code and she kept trying to tell me that I'm actually getting a bargain at ASM's for $99 instead of $109 which the rate is on April 16th! That code was for $79 rooms I believe, or something to that degree. I even mentioned the $150 in Disney dollars and she said she didn't know anything about it. Yeah right.

It's bad enough we have to call constantly, but these people that work there should learn to be a little bit nicer.

The only nice CM I had was back in January when I called for Priority Seating. She couldn't have been nicer.

I just don't understand this email thing---why is everyone in the world getting one, but me?

I received an email and we are going in APril but we're staying at a deluxe. I just called to see if the deal would apply to deluxes and to give my pin # but the CM said she couldn't even look since I had booked with a travel agent. THe CM was very nice but I REALLY wanted to know. I guess I'll try my travel agent. I just get the feeling I'm bugging her especially when it already says it's for a value. SO, I was checking to see if anyone else had checked. :earboy2:

Not sure if you can use other peoples PIN#'s but I can't use mine, so here you go, hope it works for you.

PIN CODE: XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX
You can't use other people's pin numbers, since it's tied with your name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter