So I tried to call Disney this aft...

Davey Jones II

DIS Veteran
...and all lines were jammed, impossible to get through. Hmmm, this is shortly after the announcement that ROTR is opening Dec. 5. Coincidence?

Does anyone else see signs that there is a rush of reservations for the opening of the E Ticket? Does that mean that Fall visitors will see reasonable crowds? (I hope, since we`re going in Oct.)

...and all lines were jammed, impossible to get through. Hmmm, this is shortly after the announcement that ROTR is opening Dec. 5. Coincidence?

Does anyone else see signs that there is a rush of reservations for the opening of the E Ticket? Does that mean that Fall visitors will see reasonable crowds? (I hope, since we`re going in Oct.)
Discounts for fall dropped today. That is what the rush is for.

website was a mess earlier too, fall/holidays discount are out for FL residents and AP an free dining offer is out too. Probably that’s what was going on. Every single time the web is not working Disney phone waits are a nightmare.

No. That isn't what it is about. It is about the discounts announced today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!