So it looks like Be Our Guest is becoming Prix Fixe Meal and 2TS credits...thoughts?

At 2 credits on the standard DP you are paying $90 for that meal, nowhere NEAR worth it. You are as damn near just burning your money.

That's why most people are suggesting paying out of pocket for this meal because it is on par with what it cost before if you do that. Save the dining credits for somewhere else.

Being bad? Still hoping a LOT of folks book BOG... :). FAR more room for dear wife and I, at the REAL Sigs :).
.... and wishing others the vacation that they find enjoyable :).

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

There is an entirely new menu for dinner. Could be worth a second shot?

I think the menu is an improvement. Ate there on the 9th at last minute, and I mean last minute in I booked 15 minutes before the reservation, when it started to storm at MNSSHP. I highly enjoyed the food.

Are non-alcoholic beverages included in the price, or are they an additional charge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!