So Many ADR's, So Little Time...COMPLETE 7/24!

fallonkendra

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I'm currently still at WDW enjoying a wonderful vacation, but I thought I would go ahead and get this started now :) There will also be a trip report, which will be started once we're home (and I'll be sure to post a link).

First of all, the who, what, where, when and why:

1) The Who:

This is us, we are Fallon and Luke. We'll have been together for 4 years this upcoming May, and we live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. This was our 2nd trip to the World together - and we've been to Disneyland twice together with a third trip coming up later this month. We enjoy our Disney vacations!

2) The What: This one is easy - it's a trip to Walt Disney World!

3) The Where: We stayed at Old Key West for 5 nights, and Saratoga Springs for 4 nights (as I write this, we are about to spend our 5th and final night at OKW and transfer to SSR tomorrow)

4) The When: Right now! We flew in last Tuesday (January 3rd) and fly back to Canada next Thursday (January 12th)

5) The Why: For marathon weekend! We came last January for the same reason, Luke ran the 10km. This trip was for him to run the half marathon (which was supposed to happen this morning, but ended up being cancelled due to thunderstorms - but it's all going to work out and he wasn't too disappointed). We also both ran the 5km on Thursday morning - my first one ever (and where the picture above was taken).

Now for the food! Here's the alphabetical list of where we've eaten/where we've planned to eat over the next few days (This list may change over the next few days):

• Amorette's Patiserie (snacks)
  • Artist's Palette (breakfast)
  • Beaches and Cream (lunch)
  • Be Our Guest (breakfast)
  • Boma (breakfast)
  • Earl of Sandwich (lunch)
  • Flame Tree BBQ (lunch)
  • Garden Grill (dinner)
  • Homecoming (dinner)
  • La Hacienda de San Angel (dinner)
  • Le Cellier (lunch)
  • 'Ohana (dinner)
  • Olivia's (breakfast and dinner)
  • Peco's Bill's (lunch)
  • Saana (dinner)
  • Star Wars dessert party
  • Trader Sam's (drinks only)
  • T-Rex (lunch)
  • Turf Club (dinner)
  • Tusker House (brunch)
  • Via Napoli (dinner)
  • Whispering Canyon (lunch)

Since this trip is ongoing, feel free to follow us on Instagram for a sneak peak of this dining report - we are fallonkendra and lukesheds :)

Last edited:
You are doing a ton of the things we'd like to try on our July trip, so I'll be following this thread. Hope you have a great time!

Following and added you on Instagram so I can see pictures this week.

Have a magical vacation.

Lucy

Following! Looking forward to your thoughts on quite a few of those restaurants, we have a bunch of them up for options on our upcoming trip :mickeybar

Here, and on the first page! Looking forward to reading, you have some fantastic places in that list.

Here and excited! Have a great trip and safe travels!!!

You are doing a ton of the things we'd like to try on our July trip, so I'll be following this thread. Hope you have a great time!

Following along :)

Following and added you on Instagram so I can see pictures this week.

Have a magical vacation.

Lucy

Following along.

Following! Looking forward to your thoughts on quite a few of those restaurants, we have a bunch of them up for options on our upcoming trip :mickeybar

Following along! Looking forward to your reviews and your next trip report!

Following! :-)

Here, and on the first page! Looking forward to reading, you have some fantastic places in that list.

Following along!!

:welcome:everyone! Thanks so much for following along! I promise to get this report started this week, but until I do, here's another picture from our trip :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!