So. Many. People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one time I expressly confronted someone it was one of the stroller brigade. After being hit by the same person multiple times I finally turned to her and said "could you please stop doing that if for no other reason than the fact that I assume that is your child you're battering me with..." She looked at me like I'd sprouted a second head but she stopped smacking me with her child.

I have no problem expressing discontent if getting pushed or elbowed or kicked multiple times by the same person. Getting run into one time is accidental, more than that and aforementioned stroller pusher/crowd zombie/crab walker (my term for people that look sideways while walking forward) just doesn't have a good sense of self awareness or doesn't care. Not sure which is worse.

Well we just arrived at the dessert party for HEA. Yes, MK is busy, but we’ve had a really great day. It’s a lot better than I expected from yesterday’s reports. I sure am glad I booked this party, though!

I didn't add when we got here. My apologies. LAST TUESDAY. It's been nuts the ENTIRE time. I expected this week to be busier. Not last week. And for all your "welcome to a holiday week" comments shove off. I posted this for people who might be considering coming here that are local.
Wow! So different for us. We arrived on Wednesday the 18th and we leave in two days on Thanksgiving Day. We have had almost no crowds until Sunday. Sitting in Pandora right now and it is CROwDED but that is to be expected. With early mornings mid day breaks and back at night we have been in most rides multiple times!

Well we just arrived at the dessert party for HEA. Yes, MK is busy, but we’ve had a really great day. It’s a lot better than I expected from yesterday’s reports. I sure am glad I booked this party, though!

Tonight was a lot better than yesterday. Not sure if it was the rain earlier or what but it was definitely less congested.

Riding over the Animal Kingdom. Traffic heading to the Magic Kingdom is CRaZy! That traffic light they put in has destroyed traffic.

It is also bumber to bumper to get into AK. Looking to be a very busy day at the parks.

This is the entrance to Animal Kingdom after going through the parking payment area. Bumper to bumper to a parking spot.
8B078284-2DD8-4D9F-BEEB-18399758F506.jpeg

We are doing our same approach today for AK that we did yesterday. Getting there in the evening and using our FP and hopefully we can do a few other things before bailing.

It looks like EE is only a 15 minutes wait and Safari is only 10. I know where I’d be headed.
Yet we are in line for the river ride. We do have fast passes for the Navi ride for just after the river ride.

By then Everest will be 800 mins. Maybe the single rider line will still be quick.

We were in AK last night from 4pm to 9pm. Lines were longer than they are in summer, but not wild. FoP was up to 245 minutes at one point, but that's common. Non-Pandora stuff was around 30-45. Later in the evening (8pm), Dinosaur was 10 minutes and we literally walked straight on the safari.

Yet we are in line for the river ride. We do have fast passes for the Navi ride for just after the river ride.

By then Everest will be 800 mins. Maybe the single rider line will still be quick.

The Navi ride IS the river ride.

Wow! So different for us. We arrived on Wednesday the 18th and we leave in two days on Thanksgiving Day. We have had almost no crowds until Sunday. Sitting in Pandora right now and it is CROwDED but that is to be expected. With early mornings mid day breaks and back at night we have been in most rides multiple times!
I agree. The same thing happened last year. The thanksgiving crowds starting arriving at the resorts on Saturday and started flooding the parks on Sunday. That's why we left Sunday morning this year. ;)

The Navi ride IS the river ride.
Sorry. Using the wrong ride names.

I haven’t learned the names or abbreviations for these.

I have purposely avoided learning more then one is a river ride and one is not.

I am waiting in a 125 min line for the river ride and have fast passes for the 240 min ride.

70 minute wait to get into the land to walk around.

Woah.

I assume if you have a FP, you don't have to wait to enter the land? We've been to DAK since Pandora opened but it was after the craziness from when it first opened. Going back Xmas/NYE, so obviously will be packed then. Have FPs, but if we have to wait to get into Pandora... will take a new touring plan.

Woah.

I assume if you have a FP, you don't have to wait to enter the land? We've been to DAK since Pandora opened but it was after the craziness from when it first opened. Going back Xmas/NYE, so obviously will be packed then. Have FPs, but if we have to wait to get into Pandora... will take a new touring plan.

No, you don't need to wait to enter Pandora. We were there last night. Navi was a 140 min wait, FoP was 200+. We had FP+ for Navi. It was very crowded in there, but honestly not as bad as I was expecting.

Last week seemed really busy to me. Cast Members were awesome though! No cranky guests. We experienced a lot of good. I can't imaging going a holiday week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter