So many questions... So little time

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-roy

one little spark of inspiration
Thanks for creating this area of the Forum. As a newbie, I'm sure a lot of my questions have already been answered over and over. I've already found out so much vital information from the Boards and now I'm just trying to fine tune. I'll be traveling with dm (senior) and ds (4). We'll be there Oct. 9-16. There seems to be all kinds of interesting things happening such as opening of Mission Space, new fireworks and maybe Mickeys Philharmagic. (sp?)

(1) Oct. 9 Epcot closes early so we decided to see Spectromagic that evening instead of Saturday night (which I think will be crowded). Since there's no Illuminations that night do you think that's the better night? We're wanting to get up early Sunday to go to MK so staying for the late show on Saturday really wouldn't work.

(2) I want to go to MNSSHP on Oct. 14. Can I pick up my tickets at the will call window anytime or do I have to wait until the 14th?
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Welcome and congrats on your upcoming trip.

Spectro is a must do, and with the little one, I think doing it on a less crowded night would be a good idea. I am not sure about the MNSSHP, if it is anything like the Very Merry Christmas party you exchange your tix that you get ahead of time, for your wrist band that night before a certain time. I think the best way to get an answer to this would be to go to out Theme Parks and attractions board...this is their specialty over there.

Welcome to the DIS <b>t-roy</b>. It's great to see you here. If you post your questions on our Theme parks attractions and strategies board, I'll bet you will get some great advice. You will find that board right <b>HERE</b>.

Have fun planning your trip. Planning is half the fun :)

Katholyn

Thanks for the welcome. I think I did post the question about Spectromagic but I think it probably got buried. I don't have access at home so sometimes I lose track of things when it comes to the next morning. I will ask the question about the will call window though. I just don't like to ask "duh" questions. So you've given me the push I need thanks.

There is no such thing as a "duh" question on the DIS <b>t-roy</b>. Everyone has to have a <i>first</i> trip to WDW. I asked lots of "duh" questions before my first trip (still do that ;) ). That's how I learned stuff :)

Actually this is my fourth trip. I haven't been there since the AK was built. I've only been with adults and we skipped all the parades and did mostly thrill rides. I've been once with my niece who was granted a wish from the Make a Wish Foundation. That time she really wasn't able to stay for a lot of the parades but we were able to get on most of the rides through the "back door." It was really neat because they gave her a button and anytime the characters saw her wearing the button they actually came to her. She felt sooooo special it was phenomenal. So each time was totally different then this time with my son and mom. This time I plan to do everything, rides, parades, shows. I feel like I have to start from scratch and I'm sure I'll be seeing it all for the first time through his eyes.

Mickey's PhilharMagic opens officially on October 8th, so it will definitely be open when you go. Be sure to check it out (you may need to use FastPass there.)

I always heard it's only a dumb (or duh) question if you don't ask :)

Welcome to the DIS - glad you are here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter