So Much Freakin’ Epicness Y'all! A May 2019 Epic DIS Meet TR Updated 11/21 x 7!

because I found out the hard way on my next trip that taking pictures of the security areas at the parks is a very big no no. I don’t want to risk being banned from the parks for posting a picture!

I'm actually very anxious to read about this. I hope you explain it more!! I finished up reading all the updates in a post-Thanksgiving blitz! I was pleased at how many ChunkyDumps I saw all over the World! :) I loved sharing small parts of this EPIC trip with you and getting to meet you.

Off to the next thread... :)

I just binge-read this entire trip report! I've been absent for months from here, so now it's time to get all caught up again!

I loved getting to meet you and spend time with you, you are such a pleasure to be around! You'll have to bring your husband along next time, he can talk about hockey with Luke and I haha!

I laughed so hard at your TOT photo with the guys holding their shoes like a phone :rotfl: . I'll have to remember that one, and use it at some point haha!

Hoop dee Doo was so much fun that night, I loved watching the faces of those that had never been before! That's definitely on the list for the next Epic trip!

Looking forward to meeting up again at Disney one day in the future <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!