So much info - along with it a new trip plan... come on in...thoughts & suggestions..

Moving to Florida? I think that’s what you’re asking. Dh didn’t get that job but he’s had tons of interviews in different places lately: Colorado, Virginia, Alabama, another in Florida but not Orlando.

Yes moving to Fl.... I always believe that you will end up where you are suppose to be... If you have questions about another area in FL... we have lived all over the place here in FL... we moved a lot with DH's job...

Don't talk loudly on the trains and definitely try to avoid talking on the phones. During some times of the day, there are "women only" train cars so look out for signs. Also be aware of "first class" premium cars on some lines. If someone falls asleep on you on the train, try to avoid waking them up. Eating and drinking is allowed but hold a bag under your food so crumbs don't get everywhere and put the bag with trash away in your bag when you're done to throw away later.

In Tokyo, people stand on the left side of the escalator and walk on the right but it may be the opposite for other places you're going.

As for how much money you want to put. You'll probably need 200 yen per time you take the subway. Then add more if you plan to pay using your IC card in convenience stores or smaller restaurants. I personally think Japan has too many coins so I like to put more on my SUICA and pay for everything I can using it.

OP here...
I did not know you can use your SUCIA card to pay for things in convenience stores or even restaurants... Is there some type of signage so that you know you can use the SUCIA card at different places?

Yeah. People in Japan are often overworked so it's possible you'd see people fall asleep in public. The first time a stranger's head hit my shoulder on the train, I didn't know if I should laugh or freak out. It can be awkward if it's an older guy falling asleep on a younger woman but most of the time, people just ignore it and ride the train like normal.

DH and I have had this happen on the plane a couple of times, someone falling asleep and their head landing on one of our shoulders.... once a young boy around 5 used my arm as a pillow... he was just to cute...

Yeah. People in Japan are often overworked so it's possible you'd see people fall asleep in public. The first time a stranger's head hit my shoulder on the train, I didn't know if I should laugh or freak out. It can be awkward if it's an older guy falling asleep on a younger woman but most of the time, people just ignore it and ride the train like normal.
Man that would be super awkward. Dh and I always sit by each other on planes so I can’t even imagine. I would probably stand before sitting by someone I don’t know

Yes moving to Fl.... I always believe that you will end up where you are suppose to be... If you have questions about another area in FL... we have lived all over the place here in FL... we moved a lot with DH's job...
Thanks I’ll let you know. Dh has had tons of interviews in all different spots so idk where we’ll be

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!