So Much to Celebrate. . a Disney Wedding, 30th Anniversary & Easter 2015 Updated 3/29

Yay! I hope you have a wonderful trip! Sorry that we'll be just missing each other. It's so close now that you'll blink and you'll be there!

Thank you! I can't believe we're going to just miss each other again.

I'll be hoping for good weather for you! Florida is so unpredictable that it could very well go the complete opposite way between now and then. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the well wishes. Whatever happens at least we're in Disney.

For us, too! I have a lot of princess favourites, but Belle always takes the cake.

:thumbsup2

Me, too! I think that's important in life!

You have to be able to laugh at yourself.

. I haven't started packing clothes yet, I'm hoping it changes back to the 70s.

You'd better get crack a' lackin', Girl!!

epcot_norwaydining1char_7291332887-jpeg.300654
Love this one! Super cute!

I really like this one too!

Gaston in real life!

See?! See? I tolja!

I don't know if I'll get a chance to get back on here before we leave but I will try to check in while in the World.

Have a perfectly magical and wonderful trip, Vanessa!! Be safe!

Florida is so unpredictable that it could very well go the complete opposite way between now and then. Fingers crossed!

our wedding day (OUTDOOR wedding) was an 80% chance of rain at the time of our wedding! It was perfectly sunny, and drizzled a little while we got ready to head to the parks after the wedding and lunch. Just enough to cool it down.

I have a lot of princess favourites, but Belle always takes the cake.

We are doing this breakfast again this trip and we think the baby will like Belle the most since she looks most like Mom.

Gaston in real life!

Oh, he is. Attitude and all.

Wonderful pictures from your breakfast. All your girls look just as lovely as the princesses, and I love the one of you with Snow White!

I hope you have an amazing trip filled with lots of magical moments with your grandson! :goodvibes

I hope you are having a good time in Disney!

Love this!

img_6786-jpg.300666

I love that these two don't take themselves too seriously.

We all waddled out of Norway and hightailed it as fast as our full tummies would let us to catch a ride on stand by. The park had just opened and we were hoping to get in a line that wasn't too bad.
Too Funny!

I might have to try this on our next trip... We never make it onto the Frozen ride, we never want to wait and we usually use a fastness for the rides up front.

Just checking in, we’ll do replies when we get back. It’s hot as hades down here but we haven’t been rained on yet. Lots of memories made! JP is charming everyone and loves the characters. Today is the day Gia is dancing. Lots of Louisiana people here. Lots of cheerleaders and the Brazilian tour groups (follow the flag).

All caught up! Such a fun trip celebrating a wedding, anniversaries, etc!

My mama is from Mandeville, so it’s always neat meeting people from LA!

Looking forward to hearing about your current trip, too! :)

Your trip is already over. :sad:

But! That means for photos and stories for us! Huzzah!

Hope you settle back in quickly, Vanessa!

You'd better get crack a' lackin', Girl!!

I finished my packing and even got it all in. I did have to redistribute after weighing the bags. I did much better on the trip back.

Love this one! Super cute!

One of my favorites.

I really like this one too!

They all look so lovely.

Gaston in real life!

::yes::

See?! See? I tolja!
:thumbsup2

Have a perfectly magical and wonderful trip, Vanessa!! Be safe!

Thanks Liesa! We did have a perfectly magical and wonderful trip. Lots of memories made.

I hope you are having a good time in Disney!

We did have a great time. Still trying to get back to real life.

Love this!

Me too!

Too Funny!

We got more photos in this chair and the one in Gaston's Tavern. Jimmy is a ham.

I might have to try this on our next trip... We never make it onto the Frozen ride, we never want to wait and we usually use a fastness for the rides up front.

Let me know how it works out for you.

All caught up! Such a fun trip celebrating a wedding, anniversaries, etc!

:welcome: Thanks for joining us. I'm sorry the report is such a mess. Photobucket bailed on me and I haven't fixed all the pictures yet.

My mama is from Mandeville, so it’s always neat meeting people from LA!

Another Louisiana friend! Boy the parks were full of them last week.

Looking forward to hearing about your current trip, too! :)

Michelle is working on the photos now. I think she'll be the one to kick it off. We'll post a link here once she does.

Your trip is already over. :sad:

That's about how I feel. I hate when the trip is ending.

But! That means for photos and stories for us! Huzzah!

We have tons. We both had camera's and cell phones going along with Jimmy taking cell phone photos. We have stories to tell too. We both had the best intentions of taking notes and even brought notebooks but never had time to write. A baby really keeps you busy, especially this one.

Hope you settle back in quickly, Vanessa!

I'm trying. The real work is just not as nice as the Disney bubble.

Looking forward to the Mardi Gras trip report. Always love seeing your family pictures - pretty ladies and cute couples!

Oddly, I usually do dismally on the way home.

Too many purchases?

Looking forward to hearing about your February trip!

I need to remind Michelle. She said she had the first post written but wanted to work on a background post.

Looking forward to the Mardi Gras trip report. Always love seeing your family pictures - pretty ladies and cute couples!

Thanks for the compliment. I think my girls are pretty too. We have lots of great pictures from the trip. I'll try to get Michelle moving. She wants it start the report since it was her trip and I was just the tagalong.

April 9th-Epcot~Time for Some Rides.

We finished up our breakfast with the Princesses as the park was opening. The plan was to make a mad dash for Test Track. We had to hurry since our first FP was for 9:15-10:15. We made our way back to Future World.
IMG_6787.JPG

This ride on Test Track was going to be stand by and the line was already long. Dennis, Danielle and I had ridden on Sunday but the version of Test Track was new for everyone else. Since I hadn't done stand by before I took some photos while we were in line.

IMG_6788.JPG IMG_6789.JPG IMG_6790.JPG
Soon it was time to design our cars. I don't know which car belongs to who since this was so long ago.

IMG_6791.JPG IMG_6792.JPG
Finally it was time to ride the ride.

IMG_6794.JPG

Dennis, Danielle, Chelsea, Tyler and I all ended up in the same car. Michelle and Jimmy were in another car. We ended up with a picture of our car but not Michelle's.

EPCOT_DPIRIDESYSGMTT_7291334523.jpeg

Looks like we had a good ride. After we got off we has to book it to Soarin'. Once we got to the land Jimmy put his foot down and refused to ride any more rides. He didn't like Test Track at all and didn't trust us with another ride. Jimmy and Michelle split off at this point and the rest of us headed into the Land. We were late but they still let us on. I have no pictures since we were rushing. This was Tyler's first ride but Chelsea had done it in 2012. Back when we rode it was still the old film. After Soarin' we walked over to The Seas to use our next fast pass for The Seas with Nemo & Friends. Again no pictures. We were still running behind so we didn't get sucked into spending too much time in The Seas. This in one place we usually loose track of time. The use of our last fast passes was split up. Dennis for some strange reason loves Mission Space. Michelle is usually the person who sacrifices and gets stuck riding with him. This trip he had some fresh blood. Tyler and Chelsea got tricked into riding with him. Danielle and I did Spaceship Earth. We also watched a choir performance for a little bit. I then dragged her into the Butterfly House. The last time we did Flower & Garden in 2007 we just breezed through the Butterfly House so this time I wanted to really see it. Danielle was not a happy camper about this.
IMG_6795.JPG

It was a little crowded coming in and out. But once we got inside it wasn't too bad.

IMG_6796.JPG

continued in next post.

Last edited:
More butterfly house.

IMG_6797.JPG IMG_6798.JPG IMG_6799.JPG
A very bored Danielle.

IMG_6800.JPG

Tinkerbell

IMG_6801.JPG

I missed seeing all the great Fairy houses in 2007 but I did find this one in the Butterfly House

IMG_6802.JPG

It was finally time to meet back up with everyone and starting touring the World.

I'm going to stop now. We have sooo many pictures in the World Showcase and really had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!