So Much to Celebrate. . a Disney Wedding, 30th Anniversary & Easter 2015 Updated 3/29

Tinkerbell

img_6801-jpg.315416
I love all of the topiaries that they do! Can't wait to hear about your tour around the World Showcase.

Once we got to the land Jimmy put his food down and refused to ride any more rides. He didn't like Test Track at all and didn't trust us with another ride.

I was thinking this same thing when you said Michelle and Jimmy were in another car. I read it and went, "I thought he didn't like thrill rides.":rotfl2::rotfl:

Sorry you had to rush through the aquarium after your ride on Nemo; that's a nice place to relax and get away from the sun for a bit. But I'm happy to hear they let you ride Soarin' despite being past the FP window.

I will never understand how people love Mission:Space. It's too wild for me!

Love the Tinkerbell topiary. (And so would my son.:rotfl:)

I was thinking this same thing when you said Michelle and Jimmy were in another car. I read it and went, "I thought he didn't like thrill rides.":rotfl2::rotfl:

We did much better on our ride selections for Jimmy in February. If JP could ride it Jimmy could.

Sorry you had to rush through the aquarium after your ride on Nemo; that's a nice place to relax and get away from the sun for a bit. But I'm happy to hear they let you ride Soarin' despite being past the FP window.

We were very luck to get on Soarin'.

I will never understand how people love Mission:Space. It's too wild for me!

Me either. Danielle and I did finally ride the no spinning version in 2015 and we didn't freak out.

Love the Tinkerbell topiary. (And so would my son.:rotfl:)

I thought about Landon when I was posting that picture.

Beautiful photos of Epcot in all its springtime glory! I can't wait to get back there :)

Meghan I'm sure you'll have a great time in all that springtime glory.

We also watched a choir performance for a little bit. I then dragged her into the Butterfly House. The last time we did Flower & Garden in 2007 we just breezed through the Butterfly House so this time I wanted to really see it.

This was one of the things that sold me on F&G as well. I just loved it!

Stunning! All of your photos were just so pretty!

I'm not sure why Jimmy wouldn't want to ride more rides? Soarin' isn't bad at all! :confused3

This was one of the things that sold me on F&G as well. I just loved it!

Me too! I would go back if I could. I'm sorry to be missing it this year.

Stunning! All of your photos were just so pretty!

Thank you! I consider that high praise because you take some great photos.

I'm not sure why Jimmy wouldn't want to ride more rides? Soarin' isn't bad at all! :confused3

Yeah, that's what we told him about Test Track and Dinosaur so he didn't trust us at all. He really doesn't like thrill rides. We can't figure out what it is that he has such an issue with so in February we didn't even try. We figured if JP could ride it Jimmy could and that seemed to work. I was a little worried about Peter Pan since it's off the ground.

This was one of the things that sold me on F&G as well.

We've gone so many times at Flower and Garden that this last trip I was mentally planning a cute picture in front of the topiaries.... only to realize WHOOPS that's not a part of Epcot ALL the time. We LOVEEEE F&G!

Epcot-April 9th-Touring the World Part 1

We were all pretty much done with Future World and ready to tour World Showcase. The girls were looking for great photo ops and the guys wanted to "drink their way around the world". When we took Chelsea for her 1st trip in 2012, she and Michelle made a point to take a picture in every country using stuff found in the shops. We got some really cute pictures so they wanted to do it again. Tyler and Jimmy wanted to try drinks in each country. Tyler was basically a beer guy and Jimmy was a wine guy. Luckily since there was kiosks for Flower and Garden set up they had lots of choices.

We started our tour in Mexico. We all came from our different directions and gathered together. Poor Tyler wasn't felling his best after Dennis drug him on Mission Space, but he was ready to start the challenge. Most of the adults started with Margaritas from the outside kiosk. Then it was time for silly hat pictures. I was glad to catch the Mariachi Cobre.

IMG_6803.JPG IMG_6805.JPG IMG_6806.JPG

Looks like Jimmy might have found some wine instead.

Danielle was the only "underage" participate so she had to settle for non-alcoholic drinks. But Dennis enjoyed his Margarita.

IMG_6807.JPG

Next we went back to Norway to get our traditional shots. But first Tyler had to pay tribute to Olaf. Remember back on his first day he had broke a very expensive Olaf in DTD.

IMG_6809.JPG

Since the very first time I brought Brent and Michelle to Disney we have always taken a photo with the Troll. It's just traditional.

IMG_6810.JPG IMG_6811.JPG IMG_6812.JPG

Chelsea and Tyler were doing the standard poise of putting your finger in the Trolls nose, I think Brent started that.

Although the Malestorm was closed we still got some lovely shots with the waterfall.

IMG_6813.JPG IMG_6814.JPG

Continued in the next post.

It didn't look too bad with the waterfall partially blocked. Danielle decided to take her picture from the other direction.

IMG_6815.JPG

As you might have noticed, Danielle ended up being the odd person out. Everyone else was a couple. Last May we took her to Disney to celebrate her High School graduation. We brought her then boyfriend so she could finally take some couple pictures.

Moving along we next hit China. I'm sorry I didn't keep track of all the drinks people were getting but I do remember Chelsea getting a green or blue drink here that she did not like. I remember all of us tried it and no one liked it. I remember it being a bright color cause her mouth was coated with it.

More pictures. . .

IMG_6816.JPG IMG_6817.JPG IMG_6818.JPG IMG_6819.JPG IMG_6820.JPG IMG_6821.JPG IMG_6822.JPG

Looking back at this pictures you can really see that Jimmy and Tyler was starting to feel real good.

So Danielle found something she just had to have here. She loves all things Asian.

IMG_6823.JPG

She even wore it for a while. At some point that day she scared some lady. She caught a glimpse of Danielle with her headdress out of the corner of her eye and jumped. I don't know what she thought she was seeing.

I'm going to stop here. We still have lots of countries to cover.

When we took Chelsea for her 1st trip in 2012, she and Michelle made a point to take a picture in every country using stuff found in the shops. We got some really cute pictures so they wanted to do it again.

This is a fun idea!! You have some great photographic memories from this!! I've decided for my solo days next month that I want to take one picture that I'm really proud of from each country in World Showcase, so that's my little challenge to myself. Hopefully it'll give me some neat shots.

These came out so nice!

This is a fun idea!! You have some great photographic memories from this!! I've decided for my solo days next month that I want to take one picture that I'm really proud of from each country in World Showcase, so that's my little challenge to myself. Hopefully it'll give me some neat shots.

This was so fun! I'm sure you'll have a blast. I'm sure the CMs will help with the pictures. I think the most fun they had was in Japan.

These came out so nice!

Thank you! There are so many pretty places to take pictures in Epcot.

Danielle was the only "underage" participate so she had to settle for non-alcoholic drinks. But Dennis enjoyed his Margarita.

img_6807-jpg.319555
Poor Danielle, she looks kind of sad here.

But this pic makes up for it!

I love that you guys are still doing some of the traditions! It gives me hope that when the girls are older, they will still want to hang out with us in EPCOT! (And the rest of disney)

Poor Danielle, she looks kind of sad here.

I found my receipt, she was enjoying a smoothie. This was what Chelsea looked liked in 2012 since she was the only underage drinker in our group.

But this pic makes up for it!

I love that you guys are still doing some of the traditions! It gives me hope that when the girls are older, they will still want to hang out with us in EPCOT! (And the rest of disney)

It amazes me that the girls still want to hang with us. In 2012 Chelsea and Michelle stayed with us and last year Danielle and Chris stayed with us the majority of the time. Michelle does a better job with the silly pictures. Traditions are very important to our family. I can't say we do the same thing every time we go but we try to do at least a few. Every trip can't be the same.

Still following along. Just had to comment that I love all the photo op pics in the WS. You guys really look like you’re having a great time together. And yes Jimmy & Tyler do look like they are feeling pretty good drinking around the world. Lol

Still following along. Just had to comment that I love all the photo op pics in the WS. You guys really look like you’re having a great time together. And yes Jimmy & Tyler do look like they are feeling pretty good drinking around the world. Lol

We really did have fun. By the end of the day I don't know how they were able to still stand. Every country we entered they both went hunting for a drink, Tyler for beer and Jimmy for wine.

I love this idea of posing in every country with a prop... Hmmm, I might have to do this one. I always do my Shop-Around-the-World challenge but this might be something fun to add. Maybe I'll do another A-Z drinking challenge this time too, not get all the way through, but make it a contest question and have people guess how far to Z I can get. LOL!

Anyway, I think my faves are the troll photos. So funny!!! I hope they never take him away!

Taking pictures with props in every country is a great idea! Much more doable than drinking around the WS (at least for me!) and it makes you go inside the shops and actually look around.

Exactly! You see more without spending money and you can still walk.

Before I move onto the next update I wanted to share some of the pictures from our 2012 trip when Chelsea and Michelle made their first trip around the world.

We started in Mexico in 2012 too.

IMG_2145.JPG IMG_2146.JPG
This is Chelsea showing her disappointment that she wasn't 21 yet on this trip.
IMG_2149.JPG

Norway pictures.

IMG_2150.JPG
These are blurry. Dennis has a hard time with the focusing sometimes if he takes pictures after me and doesn't adjust the doppler. I actually got in one of these pictures.
IMG_2155.JPG IMG_2156.JPG

And China
IMG_2159.JPG IMG_2160.JPG

I'm going to post the 2012 pictures as I post the same locations in 2015.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!