• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So nice to see this board moving again!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
For awhile it just seemed so slow around here! I love when people post ideas and questions! I guess a little contravrsy gets the juices flowing!

I know! It's actually moving so fast I had to go digging for the swap thread the other day before it got bumped. I've never had to do that before!

There are soooo many good questions/ideas being posted! Thanks everyone!

As a newbie to this board (but definitely not a newbie to the DIS boards in general - some of the other boards move way too fast!), and someone who inadvertently caused some of the controversy last week (yikes!), I am greatly enjoying all of the info that you wonderful ladies have to share. This has quickly become one of my fav boards!

Now, off to post a question about how you all store all of your stickers!

Tiger :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter