So NOW we get why people love cruising! 3-Night Wish & Enchanté "Brunch" Jan 2024 COMPLETED

Your report was great! Our family was on the Wish over Labor Day weekend 2023 and it was nice to read someone else's take on their first 3-night sailing on the Wish! It was a fantastic way to review and experience the ship from another perspective!

Have enjoyed your trip report.
The chandelier is supposed to be Cinderella's dress upside down! And did you notice it changes colors through the evening?
You really missed out on not staying on Castaway for the BBQ but I understand. We have been there when it was cold and windy also.

We remember seeing those scallops. We didn't order any but we did see one table on our cruise that looked like they ordered 2 for each guest! Their table was FULL of them!!!

Completely agree with your first two ugly points!!!! The Wish was designed to wow your senses and it does a very good job of that. But after that you start to see the bad things like you did such as the very tight seating in the main dining rooms, the tight seats in the theater, and many other things.

Now you need to try one of the other Disney ships. We were just on a B2B on the Magic and I checked out the main seats in the theater and thought they had plenty of leg/knee room. More room than the WISH!!! We generally try to get into the theater early enough that we get front row in the middle of the theater though so we won't have that issue! The seats in the middle of the theater on the other Disney ships have an nothing in front of you so you can stretch you legs out. Just like being in the front row!
And we could move between the tables in the main dining rooms so much easier!

Your report was great! Our family was on the Wish over Labor Day weekend 2023 and it was nice to read someone else's take on their first 3-night sailing on the Wish! It was a fantastic way to review and experience the ship from another perspective!

Thanks so much for reading! 🥳

Have enjoyed your trip report.
The chandelier is supposed to be Cinderella's dress upside down! And did you notice it changes colors through the evening?
You really missed out on not staying on Castaway for the BBQ but I understand. We have been there when it was cold and windy also.

We remember seeing those scallops. We didn't order any but we did see one table on our cruise that looked like they ordered 2 for each guest! Their table was FULL of them!!!

Completely agree with your first two ugly points!!!! The Wish was designed to wow your senses and it does a very good job of that. But after that you start to see the bad things like you did such as the very tight seating in the main dining rooms, the tight seats in the theater, and many other things.

Now you need to try one of the other Disney ships. We were just on a B2B on the Magic and I checked out the main seats in the theater and thought they had plenty of leg/knee room. More room than the WISH!!! We generally try to get into the theater early enough that we get front row in the middle of the theater though so we won't have that issue! The seats in the middle of the theater on the other Disney ships have an nothing in front of you so you can stretch you legs out. Just like being in the front row!
And we could move between the tables in the main dining rooms so much easier!

I did notice the chandelier color changing but NOT the dress part, wow!

Also you tapped into my brain - we're soooo curious about the other ships now and have started watching vlogs about them on youtube. We really grew to love the Wish but we're eager to explore the more traditional ships. Probably won't happen for awhile yet though, we're already booked on the Treasure for next Feb!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter