So, so excited!!!!

lovindisney4ever

Disney Addict
I am so, so excited!!! Finally going to be able to get back to Walt Disney World next month (February 22 - Feb 27). I moved away from Florida in July of 2010 and have been so depressed about it and really missing the area and of course, Walt Disney World! After looking at finances I am finally gonna be able to get back down there. I am bringing my boyfriend who has NEVER been there before and I am ready for our couples getaway to the most magical place on earth! I cannot wait to be his personal tourguide for the trip LOL!

While I am there I am going to participate in the Royal Family 5k run/walk? Is anyone else participating? Unfortunately I cannot get any of my friends from Florida to walk it with me. I know I will be fine doing it myself but it is always more fun when you do it in a group or with a friend. Unfortunately that is one thing I cannot talk my boyfriend into doing.

Looking forward to planning our trip, it is like going for the first time again since it has been since May 2010 that I have been.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter