"So this is what makes life divine!"PTR Jan 2010* NEW 1/17 TR Link UP!!!

Have fun! I hate that we are missing you guys. Can't wait to read your trip report.:goodvibes

I have that coloring book...I'll be 25 next month....

:lmao: Totally get it! I grabbed it from the kids and started to go through it. My DD was like "Ummm Mom, it is OURS!" :rotfl2:

Have fun! I hate that we are missing you guys. Can't wait to read your trip report.:goodvibes

BellaSoleil!!!!!! I know, sorry to miss you too :sad2: Keep in touch and I am sure we will be going at the same time again. I was thinking of you yesterday! Hope the house is coming along ok. The first day we get there..it will be sooooo cold (record lows). So...off to buy some high quality fleece items. I am NOT missing an MK day because of nature ;)

:lmao: Totally get it! I grabbed it from the kids and started to go through it. My DD was like "Ummm Mom, it is OURS!" :rotfl2:

BellaSoleil!!!!!! I know, sorry to miss you too :sad2: Keep in touch and I am sure we will be going at the same time again. I was thinking of you yesterday! Hope the house is coming along ok. The first day we get there..it will be sooooo cold (record lows). So...off to buy some high quality fleece items. I am NOT missing an MK day because of nature ;)

I would brave the cold for an MK day, too!

Katie. I hope everything goes well for your journey on Saturday. The weather is not supposed to be a bother for you so far south. Praying it will clear off. Did you get your customs in.

Love the stuff your travel agent sent. super nice and the kids will love it.

That Aiden is getting to be a big boy moma.

and love your new avatar

The weather and the customs would totally stress me out, too! Don't worry, you'll get there. And I agree about the fleece...bring as many layers as you can as to not interrupt your park time! I have a friend who is there right now and told me that yesterday it hit 60, so that isn't too bad. And he also said the crowds are pretty low, and after Monday when all the marathon-ers leave it should be even lower, so you should be set to have a great trip! I can't wait to see pics of your customs, I'm sure they will arrive today. :rolleyes1

Tomorrow you will be on your way! :dance3:

Hey Katie!!

I'm so sorry that things are crazy right now. Just take a deep breath and remember that you're going to Disney World!! :goodvibes

I'm sure your shirts will come in today--the post office is great about delivering even in bad weather.

So sorry about the black ice! That really stinks. Hopefully they'll be able to clear the roads and everything. It's been record lows here too. We had a blizzard (not kidding!) a few weeks ago (well, actually, it was the day before Christmas) and now our windchills are in the negative teens! :scared1: It's been one crazy winter!

I'm so, so, so excited that you're going to be able to go to Disney World with your wonderful hubby and kiddos. You'll have the greatest time! And your TA sounds amazing--what sweet goodies! :goodvibes

Have a wonderful, wonderful trip, and I'll be anxious to read all about your adventures when you get back home!

HI EVERYONE!!!!

Great news to report!! My custom tshirts came in today! To make a looonngg story short, the USPS kept telling me that my shirts were 1 hour away from here. They were not traced to my local post office and would not allow me to drive there because it is a distribution center and not an actual post office, so they would have no idea where the envelope was (comforting, huh?) They told me to expect it Monday. I was going to have my father-in-law overnight it to me at the WL...but...got home and it was in the mail after all :woohoo: SO---no worries there. I did not order complete customs (like dresses, pants/skirts, etc.) because it will be quite chilly and we are using our custom fleeces. So I really just wanted one nice pair of tshirts for our full MK day. Here they are---

Pre-Disney2007.jpg

Cute, huh? They were made by the BEST lady that made my customs last time. Jerica at www.izzybonline.com. Tell her I sent you!

Ok--so next on the customs list is their tshirts for the other park days. I decided, again because of them wearing primarily fleeces, that I would use my DD's customs from last year and make my son new ones since he is only 2 and grew SOOO much in a year. I found a lady on etsy.com. Right now, I can not remember her name. Just search "iron on mickey applique" and it should come up. She made me each iron on applique with an "A" in Disney font for $3.50 a piece! I just ironed them on to some of his tshirts and I think they came out pretty good. Let me know what you think...

Epcot

Pre-Disney2003.jpg

DHS (Both from last year---never got to wear them and still fit both the kids!)

Pre-Disney2008.jpg

AK

Pre-Disney2010.jpg

Pre-Disney2011.jpg

And our 1st MK/Arrival Day

Pre-Disney2015.jpg

Also, found these cute bibs for my DS at Target!

Pre-Disney2009.jpg

He usually does not wear bibs, but I don't want him spilling on his shirts:rotfl2:

My DD and I finished the banner for her class. We are going to bring it to the character spot in Epcot to have all of the characters sign it. Then, they will hang it in her classroom. I put a placemat over her teacher's name for privacy..but wanted you to take a look!

DisneyPre-Trip001.jpg

Speaking of my DD's teacher---listen to what she did. I asked for her work that she was to miss for the trip about a month ago. I never got anything, so I assumed that she did not have it ready. Well, I went to get my DD from school yesterday and I found the packet of homework with a note---written on Mickey Mouse paper. It said "Ms. ____'s Rules For Disney World" and under it she wrote "NO HOMEWORK AT DISNEY!" :lmao: I have recently found out that her teacher LOVES WDW and stays at the AKL 2ce a year. My DD has however long she needs to turn the work in when we get back. We are off school for MLK day the week she returns, so we will take that day to do homework. :teacher:

Also, all of my weather worries were for nothing. There was no black ice and no snow. So, no worries on driving!

Well my friends, have a GREAT week!!! We will have a chilly one but we are SOOO excited that it is finally here. It feels like a dream :cloud9: Can't wait to report about it when I get home!!!

Totally grand clothes. They will look so absolutely cute. I'm so glad they came and now you can head out tomorrow. Congratulations. Have a super grand time and think of us once in a while. I'll be thinking of you for sure.

Ginny

Hi Katie
I love all the custom shirts you have for the kids. The Einstein's ones are adorable. So happy they made it to your house today. Sorry you were so stressed. I hope you have an awesome time at Disney! Please take lots of WL pics. Have a safe trip.

Nichole

YAY for the customs arriving!! I felt like I was reliving my customs drama from last May! Whew! They came just in time! I LOVE all of them--sooo cute!!! :lovestruc What an awesome teacher Abby has!! :goodvibes That's great that you don't have to worry about the work on your trip! I'm going to miss "talking" to you while you're away but I know you're going to have a FABULOUS time!! I'll be thinking of you and hoping for some FB updates!! Have fun my friend!! :hug:

Hi Katie I hope I've caught you before you go :)

The website for working out your travel is www.ourlaughingplace.com go to the bottom of the page and click on Travel Wizard. My year on the Disney World Moms Panel may be over but I still have all the info stored in my head :rotfl:

I love all the shirts and how fantastic they arrived in time, also Abby's teacher sounds wonderful :goodvibes

:goodvibes
Those customs are TOO CUTE!!!

Can't wait for the TR! We'll be leaving Tuesday.... should be fun to compare stories of how ours days go and how our 2 year old boys do! :lmao:

Have a great trip!!!

Have a great trip!

I can't wait to read more when you come back. I hope the cold weather doesn't effect your trip too much:scared1:

Hi Katie!! I'm so, so glad that your customs came in--they are ADORABLE! :cutie: I'm sure you're having a fabulous time in WDW, and I can't wait to hear ALL about it when you come back! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter