"So this is what makes life divine!"PTR Jan 2010* NEW 1/17 TR Link UP!!!

Totally grand clothes. They will look so absolutely cute. I'm so glad they came and now you can head out tomorrow. Congratulations. Have a super grand time and think of us once in a while. I'll be thinking of you for sure.

Ginny

Hi Katie
I love all the custom shirts you have for the kids. The Einstein's ones are adorable. So happy they made it to your house today. Sorry you were so stressed. I hope you have an awesome time at Disney! Please take lots of WL pics. Have a safe trip.

Nichole

Have a wonderful and safe trip! All of your customs are out of this world cute!!

YAY for the customs arriving!! I felt like I was reliving my customs drama from last May! Whew! They came just in time! I LOVE all of them--sooo cute!!! :lovestruc What an awesome teacher Abby has!! :goodvibes That's great that you don't have to worry about the work on your trip! I'm going to miss "talking" to you while you're away but I know you're going to have a FABULOUS time!! I'll be thinking of you and hoping for some FB updates!! Have fun my friend!! :hug:

Katie - I hope you have the best time! I know you will! :lovestruc

Hi Katie I hope I've caught you before you go :)

The website for working out your travel is www.ourlaughingplace.com go to the bottom of the page and click on Travel Wizard. My year on the Disney World Moms Panel may be over but I still have all the info stored in my head :rotfl:

I love all the shirts and how fantastic they arrived in time, also Abby's teacher sounds wonderful :goodvibes

HAVE FUN KATIE!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!:goodvibes

Have a great trip! The shirts are adorable!

:goodvibes
Those customs are TOO CUTE!!!

Can't wait for the TR! We'll be leaving Tuesday.... should be fun to compare stories of how ours days go and how our 2 year old boys do! :lmao:

Have a great trip!!!

Have a great trip!

I can't wait to read more when you come back. I hope the cold weather doesn't effect your trip too much:scared1:

Just wanted to know that I've been thinking about you!! I hope you're having a great trip!! :goodvibes

Hi Katie!! I'm so, so glad that your customs came in--they are ADORABLE! :cutie: I'm sure you're having a fabulous time in WDW, and I can't wait to hear ALL about it when you come back! :thumbsup2

HI EVERYONE!!!!! Thank you so much for all of the well wishes. We had an AMAZING vacation that was a once-in-a-lifetime trip that I am SO eager to share with you :goodvibes

HI!!!!!! We're back!!!!! It feels nice to be home, but I am still really sad that I am not waking up to boat rides, characters and parades :wizard:

Our trip was Fantastic :love: Wonderful :love: Amazing :love:

I am so eager to share with you! I thought of you a lot while we were there. Going to WDW is a totally different experience when you are armed with DIS knowledge :teacher: It is amazing how many times that we skipped long lines, had great seats for parades and ate AMAZING meals thanks to the DIS!

So, after taking 1300 pictures on my camera, 75 video clips on the Flip and 275 Photopass pictures....I think it is fair to say that I have plenty to report ;)

Stat tuned...I will start my TR later on this afternoon :cheer2:

So glad to hear that your trip was so Fantastic and can't wait to relive it with you!:goodvibes

Welcome home Katie!! Just checking in to see if you've started the TR yet!! I'm eagerly anticipating it!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter