So upset!

cinderella_bella

Mouseketeer
I was planning a trip to wdw September 2003 and then.....my basement flooded. I could scream and spit all at the same time. I have been gathering info from this site and using the advice to get great rates on things and now we aren't going to be able to go. Good thing I hadn't booked anything. Our driveway had to be dug up to fix the broken pipe so we have to replace the driveway $$$$$$. Luckily they accepted our claim so the inside work is being paid for and they are replacing some of our lost items. Ugghhhh sucks to be me. Thanks for letting me rant.

Tania

Maybe 2004?????

Oh Tania, that really stinks. We've been through the basement flooding thing and it really isn't fun to spend money on those repairs, but everytime there is a real down pour, I am happy we did it. Don't worry, you'll get to Disney, so keep on planning.

I'm going through the same thing right now-it's not fun. OUr insurance company has been really good and luckily for us it was a simple fix--rerouting the eaves is all it took. It is a slow process dealing with insurance companies. Hope all turns out well for you and keep thinking about Disney.

Oh, Tania, how frustrating and disappointing to have to postpone your WDW trip! Don't worry, you'll get there yet and maybe you'll even be able to go sooner than you thought!

Sorry to hear that Tania ... September 2003 is a year away and things can change for the better during that time :) But I know how you feel ... I've had to cancel my November trip to NYC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter