So we go to the Smithsonian and all we see are Disney characters

Zurg

<font color=red>Eivl <font color=navy>Emperor<br><
We were in DC last week being tourists.

(Yes I was shoked too that we were tourist some place other than WDW.)

We shlep through the Smithsonian for two days and what do we see in the museum of natural history's collection of rocks and bones that was worth taking a picture of? No not the hope rock, big diamond, big deal. Not T-Rex.

No we spot a hidden Tigger and Hidden Mickey!

P1010030_small.JPG

P1010031_small.JPG

That is so cool!!! I especially love the hidden Tigger!!!

Originally posted by yensid1071
You know you're addicted to Dis when..... ;)

I'm not addicted, I can quit any time I want, honest, I can, really, where the Mickey Monitor?

Originally posted by Zurg
I'm not addicted, I can quit any time I want, honest, I can, really, where the Mickey Monitor?

It's okay, Zurg. You're among friends here. :) The first step to healing is admitting the obvious. Repeat after me, "I am addicted to Dis." See? That wasn't so hard. Now, I'm not sure that there's an actual *cure* out there, but at least the healing may begin. :)

Okay, now everyone else, greet our newest member of DAA (Dis-Aholics Anonymous). "Hi, Zurg!" :wave:

A friend went to a customer service class at WDW. I think the trash can are twelve steps apart. No wait knowing things like that doesn't mean I'm .. I'm not..

You can say it, Zurg. You can say it. :)

Although, that tidbit does give new meaning to a twelve step program. ;) The Dis version.

(I think it was actualy some where in the 20's but that wasn't as funny. Had to do with a study of how far people would walk holding trash before littering. It wasn't very far.)

Originally posted by Zurg
(I think it was actualy some where in the 20's but that wasn't as funny. Had to do with a study of how far people would walk holding trash before littering. It wasn't very far.)
LOL!! I remember reading that tidbit a long time ago. So when I was at WDW once, I tested it. Sure enough, it works! It's somewhere between 20-25 paces. I think the theory was Walt figured out how long it took to eat an ice cream bar & needed a trash can to throw away the wrapper. If you go to a mall or other theme park, count the paces between trash cans. Some places will surprise you. They use a variation on it. :)

Come on, Zurg. You can say it. I know you can. :)

haha, you can take stephanie out of disney..but you cant take the disney out of stephanie :D :jester:

OMG!!! That is so awesome!! We have been talking about doing the Smithsonian again...now I have a hidden Mickey...and even COOLER...a hidden Tigger to find when we go!
Pretty cool your Zurgyness! Now...yensid has been very gently trying to have you say the words....just do it! You will feel so much better!! This is a VERY big club and you are among friends!:teeth: Thanks for sharing your mania...er ...um...I mean pics!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter