So what’s your other than Disney Trip!?

Various national parks, typically in the desert Southwest.

Sometimes it's Sanibel Island.

I took my new Wife to WDW for a week twice in 2014. It's on hold for now since we found Universal to be SO much easier to do with unlimited express passes and no planning needed. We go there every year as well as Key West. Smoky Mountains is an annual trip with a car group and we go to downtown Chicago 3 or 4 times a year. Did Jamaica for a few years until we discovered Key West trumps it.

The beach/coast, brewery tours, etc. I haven't really planed a lot of not Disney Trips. Most of my other adventures are weekend trips. I hope to change that in the future.

Northwestern Michigan. It’s about a 3.5 - 4 hour drive for us. Some of the prettiest water and country I’ve ever seen.

Have you been to Pictured Rocks? DH & I were up there last year. Highly recommend if you have not . It is beautiful! We mainly did the segment closer to Munising.

Lake George,NY
Mystic, CT

For boating, swimming, great dinners, Marriott hotels ;)

Maybe one day the Bachelor can just do the USA and show everyone great places to go to in the USA :)

This year nothing. We have found our new place to go earlier this year. Our entire family fell in love with Santa Cruz. We took a weekend trip and just loved it. We will go back in a few years.

cruises....next one 2 week European river cruise in June

and we do a road trip every year to explore the areas around us. Just got back from Zion and Bryce Canyon NP

But mostly Disney.....one year 3 or so trips to WDW and then the next year 4-5 trips to DLR

Well last year included Hawaii (Oahu and Kauai), DLR and WDW. This year so far it's been Ireland and DL is planned for September. I'm hoping to get back to my parent's place in AZ soon and hopefully to Kelowna this summer.

We just got back from our first trip to Colorado. We are supposed to do our yearly family reunion type trip to upstate NY in August but at least one of us can't go as my elderly dog can't go to a kennel anymore and I really have no one to watch him. So those plans are up in the air. We were also thinking of a beach trip in early fall but we realized both kids will be away at college this year so again no one to watch our dog. So we may need to change the beach plans to maybe August so the kids will be home.

The Catskills for a few days in early-mid October.

Absolutely gorgeous and everything you think of when you think of Fall!!

I haven't been to Disney since Nov. 2016 and not sure when we'll be back next. BF and I were going to go to Food & Wine this fall, but found a great deal on a trip to Germany instead, so we'll do the real Europe and not just World Showcase. We were in Cancun in Feb. and I'm taking DD to China next March during spring break.

I still love WDW and have a blast every time I'm there, but when I price out a trip and find that I can go to another country for less, it seems to make sense to take other trips. I think I've made so many fond memories with DD at WDW and it's nice to recapture that when we go. I wish I could afford to do it all every year!

I'll be back at WDW in Sept. for F&W. We are buying a new RV late this year/early next year so we might combine a work trip honey has to make to the Tampa area with a short vacation for me and the puppy to visit a big RV dealer there. Then after we buy the RV we will be doing a couple of short trips to local state parks to get used to it then a trip to the Keys for diving.

It's been a few years since we've been to WDW - the last couple trips to Orlando, we went to Universal instead.

Aside from our annual Spring Break trip to visit MIL in Fort Myers, we don't have a regular vacation spot. We've done more cruises lately, with our biggest one coming up in a few weeks (12 days in the Baltic Sea), but we also like to check out different parts of the US as well.

We change it up. Sometimes Beach, sometimes home to visit family, sometimes someplace new. I want to go to Italy and Japan so I've started saving up for those. It'll probably take me a few years but I'll get there someday!

We only do Disney once every 5 years.

Every April we visit my sister in Ft. Myers but we take side trips/day trips (to pick sharks teeth in englewood). This year we did Key largo to scuba/snorkel for 2 days and then west palm/Rivera beach for scuba (not all of us). I think next April we are just going to Rivera beach a our vacation in a vacation.

Summer time we do day trips or a few over nights local to us in New England. This summer is Disney though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter