So what is the latest on the oh so chic... fanny pack at SW?

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by gumbypee, Apr 19, 2019.

1. gumbypee

gumbypee DIS Veteran

I did a search and the latest was like 2013. And it was all over the place.

Must they be put into lockers? I was going to get a fanny pack for just this reason so I didn't have to use a locker - I usually use a cross body bag but didn't want a locker if possible.

Anyone know? and if so, how much are lockers and do they take coins or cards or what?

Thanks peeps

2. gumbypee

gumbypee DIS Veteran

just in case anyone wants to know - went on Manta, Kraken, and Mako all with fanny pack just fine

advil and ktate82 like this.
  3. ktate82

ktate82 DIS Veteran

Thanks! May have to look into a cool, hip fanny pack!

gumbypee likes this.
  4. gumbypee

gumbypee DIS Veteran

Mine was plain black, neither cool nor hip! LOL but I didn't care-I didn't have to use lockers and it turned out to be quite handy!!

ktate82 likes this.
  5. skylock

skylock DIS Veteran

I can't figure out the dislike for a fanny pack. I like mine. It leaves my hands free. I don't have to worry about leaving it anywhere. It holds everything I need and more if needed. I was using a cross body bag for a while but I would tend to get shoulder pain after a full day of wearing it and I would have to take it off to ride most rides. I have never had any problems with my fanny pack, no matter how much I stuff in it.

I certainly don't see it as much of an eye sore as I do the tattoed bodies I see everywhere.

One guy had a yellow thing sticking up past his collar on his neck. It looked like a male part on his neck. It was only after looking at it a while thinking surely not, that I figured out it was a microphone. The whole tatto may have been beautiful, but with his clothes on, all people could see was the part that stuck up past his collar.