So when should we book

Bexx

DIS Veteran
I've just read a rather scary post on the US DVC board about how it's best to ring up MS daily to book each day of your holiday at the 11 month window. Is this the norm - does anyone on this board do it? I naively thought you just book your two weeks in one chunk. Will I have any problems booking in one go at OKW in early December ( which I have also just discovered is one of the busiest times!) or could I compromise and do it in weekly chunks!! Is January as busy as December - the points are the same.

Becky

Hi
I booked at OKW for this December
We had already booked our flights and so were keen to ensure we got our dates.
We booked in clumps of 3-4 days but I understand that OKW often gets booked after some of the other DVC resorts.
Personally I would rather do it in 3-4 clumps to ensure I get my dates and even the phone call now is free

Haven,t been In january, but I always like December, those Xmas decorations are special esp the Osborne lights
Our children are 7 & 9 and I suspect this will be our last trip out of school holidays for some time

Have a great time

Chris

Hi

We tried to book for first two weeks in Dec this year at 11 month window, and couldn't get all the day's we wanted - so we decided to change to Oct instead.

If you really want it book daily :D

Kaylee

Hi,
We haven't had any major problems getting the bookings we want (including New Years Eve last year)odd days have been unavailable but we just put these on the waitlist and it came through.We even managed to change our December booking at the BWV to the new BCV (5 nights) at the 7 month window.I would agree with Kaylee though if you REALLY want certain days/accomodation then you should book it daily.

Mick.

:smooth:

Your advice is much appreciated - I'm just SO thankful I found this board. Though I wish I had discovered it before I bought into DVC, like PoohBearsFan!!! So many questions, and I'm finding all them useful myself!!!!

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!