So when will the 2006 rates be out ?

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
I'm ready to start getting some price quotes for our 2006 trip.The Disney website will only give me quotes for arrivals prior to Dec 31st 2005.

It should be any day now right ???

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

TooBoyz4us said:
I'm ready to start getting some price quotes for our 2006 trip.The Disney website will only give me quotes for arrivals prior to Dec 31st 2005.

It should be any day now right ???

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

You can call CRO at 1-800-828-0228 to get quotes for 2006. I don't think quotes are available online yet for 2006.

They most likely won't be in the Disney web site computer until the package rates are available too - which will be at the end of the summer....

Thankyou!! I am specifically looking for the package rates.I'll go seeif they have them :flower:

ILoveWDW2003 said:
package rates aren't usually out until the end of the summer...

Last week I called CRO to see if AAA discounts were out and make a minor adjustment to my Feb. 06 ressie, the CM said to call back the 3rd week of June as those discounts are usually released right after the packages come out and she expected those in mid-June. I have a room only ressie but she was trying to upsell me to a package. Don't know how accurate this info is but worth noting. I plan to call later this month.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter