So Who’s Canceling/Keeping Their Reservations????

BCVs Studio 10/21 - 10/29, cancelling. Banking the points for an upgrade to a 2BR for Marathon Weekend 2022.

I have 7/2-7/18 booked. It is a split stay. As soon as I heard about the 7/11 date I tried calling to move dates forward a couple weeks. I wasn’t able to get through by phone, but was able to snag a Beach Club reservation online for 7/28-8/2, with the plan of eventually canceling my dates before 7/15. I went back to try and make another reservation for my split stay and the system was down. I plan on going as long as I can get reservations to the parks. We are AP holders too, so hopefully it will all work out so I can make airline reservations soon. Flying from CA.

Split stay booked for late July, resort only at WL and BWI... (no parks, we've done this before) probably going to cancel. A big part of this resort only type trip for us is the CL food and lots of time at the pools, but...

How do you run a buffet with an airborne/droplet virus?

How do you spend time at a pool with masks?

And what if you catch the virus on the plane ride down, and you've got a fever 3 days into the trip when you're in a state that's 1000 miles from home? (PA)

Last edited:

Seabean's got a great point. Might as well just sit on the balcony at WL, laugh at the goofy masks and drink Jameson if you are going to risk it. This is assuming as said you don't get on the way down. Mine is up in the air...

7/28-8/5 at Pop. Keeping for now, as it’s our last trip on our APs. I need more details and I just can’t imagine how masks will work.

AOA LM room 8/15-8/29. Keeping. We voted in family meeting to keep no matter what so long as open. We have a backup for AsMo preferred from 11/7-11/21 but I am worried about a 2nd wave by then so will likely cancel that.We will take whatever we can get and if TL and BB are closed in August we may take 2 days to see Universal.

SSR 7/24-7/31 - already have flights, ADR's and FP booked. Also Passholders. Keeping reservation for the moment. Waiting to see how the reservation system is going to work. I don't want to fly down and not be able to get into the parks. Also have reservations at CBR for 9/2 - 9/7. Flights booked for this too. Want to go to MNSSHP but if it comes down to only having rides available, not bothering buying the tickets for it. Reservation at POP for 10/14-10/18. No flights booked. Unsure if we will keep this, or it may end up the only one we do keep. Lol!!

Booked July 30-Aug 2 at Boardwalk Villas today (rescheduled April/June trips). I’ll go just to see how it is because I also have a September 4-13 split stay at Polynesian/Beach Club. If I’m not happy with what I see in July, I may shorten that September trip. Bummer too because the Poly is our favorite place, and I FINALLY got a Beach Club studio during F&W.

Keeping YC CL now 12 to 19 July. Like others waiting to see how the reservation system works for APHs. And Boris and Donald need to start talking to eachother.

Split stay July 8-11, Riveria then Clearwater for a few days, then July 16-19 Beach Club, rented DVC points so can't canel (nonrefundable) Not sure what to do about tickets, it's a long story. We were supposed to be having a huge multifamily trip, we are the only ones left. Anyway we won't be there to use all the days of our tickets. Considering getting universal 4 day for the price of 2 day tickets and go there for the later half of the trip. I don't know! Very frustrated!!

8/1-8/7 AoA family suite, keeping for now and will try to our best to make it work. College graduation trip for DS rescheduled from May, to June, now August. Will see what park reservations we can get and how ADRs look before we go. Website says people with tickets and reservations will be contacted about new park reservation. If anyone hears anything, please post.

Our May 3rd was a bust and we had a Nov. reservation at the same time. So far we are keeping Nov. and see how the summer goes. A bit nervous that if we have to evacuate for a strong hurricane we won't be able to book a WDW resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!